bye Matt

foo

@mattlestock "Yea, I have decided to move on from Hak5. I'll make a post and throw it up on my website, but I feel now is a good time to make a change."

it was nice to have you share your knowledge/information with us. best of luck to you man!

thanks

p.s. i kind of figured this would come eventually. oh well.. shit changes

Thanks for donating your time to the show and producing some informative discussions on Networking and VM's. Your coverage on these subjects helped me out tremendously with my Network studies.

All the best for whatever you pursue and do in the future mate.

Bring Wess back.

Thats up to Wess. He chose to leave...but woudl be cool to see him come back, I dont think he even lives in the same state any longer. I think hes in Colorado.

@Burning Aces... you n00b!!! Watch at least a few eps. back.

@Matt - Well. Honestly I figured as much by now, but it was a joy to watch you on the show. Seemed like for a long time it was as if you were following my network curriculum some how :X You'r a flexible, stable, scalable, guy with high availability in my book. You people who don't know networking, no that's not a gay comment. Hope you get where you wanna go man. Don't be a stranger.

@Burning Aces... you n00b!!! Watch at least a few eps. back.

@Matt - Well. Honestly I figured as much by now, but it was a joy to watch you on the show. Seemed like for a long time it was as if you were following my network curriculum some how :X You'r a flexible, stable, scalable, guy with high availability in my book. You people who don't know networking, no that's not a gay comment. Hope you get where you wanna go man. Don't be a stranger.

sif im not a "n00b" because i dont remember each individual name. i would go stream some episodes back but im capped (net speed ~ 11kbps)

sif im not a "n00b" because i dont remember each individual name. i would go stream some episodes back but im capped (net speed ~ 11kbps)

It's 4 people! (+-/ # guests) It's not like there's 30 hosts on the show. I'm sorry but if your memory for names is worse then mine and I've got the memory length of a goldfish for names.

Sorry to see you go Matt, good luck in your future endevours. Have fun.

It's 4 people! (+-/ # guests)

I don't know anyone by name... I use my own method of nicknaming each member of the team, so I know not of this "Matt" prehaps you mean "VM Man" ?

Matt will be missed, I enjoyed his business related topics as they relate to what I'm doing IRL. I have little interest for Wifi stealing / hacking other than "Wifi isn't very secure" :(

Matt posts on his website about him leaving the show:

So many of you may find this site looking to see where I’ve gone, and why I’m not on Hak5 any longer.

While this is a brief post I promise I will write up a longer more appropriate post for you shortly.

Short and sweet of it is, I’ve decided to move on and focus my energy on my career, business opportunities and my undying love of internet radio.

I’ll be bringing back my internet talk show soon, and if you’re ever at an SAP conference focusing on infrastructure or virtualization, you might see me presenting

Like I said, a more thought out post is coming shortly, and I’ll be posting on my blog pretty regularly with updates on things going on in my life.

Thanks to all the great I’ve met over the last 2.5 years, you have truly made them unforgettable!

Via www.mattlestock.com