bye Matt

foo

You know there does need to be some balance on the show to cut the level of sillyness that Darren and Shannon bring. It's not a bad thing of course but it's something that has been a little out of balance for a while now, and someone needs to come to the show to put a little seriousness into it.

Yea, we'll miss ya Matt. Luckily he only lives down the street! HA!

We don't have any new host planned to come on the show, just the regular guests, and Wess will not be back on the show.

We do have some fun stuff coming up for you... Like Darren's trip to the UK for example... Which I think you will enjoy :)

Hey Matt...sorry but i won't pretend that i liked you as a presenter...you always seemed a little arrogant to me.

But....be that as it may, I don't wish you any ill will at all and hope you find your niche in whatever you choose to do.

Well...at least you know I'm a straight shooter..

Yea, we'll miss ya Matt. Luckily he only lives down the street! HA!

We don't have any new host planned to come on the show, just the regular guests, and Wess will not be back on the show.

We do have some fun stuff coming up for you... Like Darren's trip to the UK for example... Which I think you will enjoy :)

snubs i think you should come to aus