Hak5 Smokers

dr0p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...i know that smoking causes cancer..so i wouldn't call myself a habitual smoker.....BUT i do like the occasional cigar with a good bourbon or a nice aged port.

I do this VERY rarely....i like the taste but not the addiction...

Here comes a can of worms methinks.

I admit I can chain smoke a fair bit but its usually due to boredom or just wanting a 5 minute break to myself. I smoke Peter Jackson Extra mild. Not the best thing to smoke but it ups the nicotine levels.

Was a massive pot head previously but thankfully I kicked that nasty habit.

Damn I don't know how you lot can be bothered rolling your own cigga's. Guess it helps cut back on the amount but seriously stuff that.

lol also noticed you have those pesky goverment health warnings on packaging too. The ones on our aussie packs are bloody disturbing.

01.jpg

Moral of the story don't smoke with your feet, use your bloody hands. =P

Well. for one I would like to thank everyone in this tread for not being asshats ultimately because lately no matter how serious or relaxed you try to be about posting there ends up being idiots completely screwing up the point of the op.

Now with that out of the way, I used to smoke Marlb. Lights 100's, switched to Marlb. Lights shorts, and since the economy, now I smoke Pall Mall Blues (lights). They are cheap and to me they taste better than Marlboros, but that's my personal preference. There are a lot of people down here that changed to Pall Mall especially after the tax raping started.

Anyone ever tried these specialty cigs called 'Sweet Dreams' ? They come (I think) in vanilla, strawberry, cherry, and Chocolate Mocha. They taste completely awesome but I have only smoked them twice (the vanilla and strawberry). Definitely a must try for any smoker (however extremely expensive, around 2x or 3x the amount of a reg. pack of smokes so go in halvzies with a few friends on them for a special occasion or something)

dreams_mocha.jpg

Anyone ever tried these specialty cigs called 'Nice Dreams' ? They come (I think) in vanilla, strawberry, cherry, and some other flavor. They taste completely awesome but I have only smoked them twice. Definitely a must try for any smoker (however extremely expensive, around 2x or 3x the amount of a reg. pack of smokes so go in halvzies with a few friends on them for a special occasion or something)

Cigs or cigars and where do you live? Because now it's illegal to buy/trade flavored cigarettes (excluding menthols) in the US. That's why it's hard for me to get my Djarums ): Stupid law...

They are cigs, and I live in mississippi, but I believe it's actually made by whoever makes kools. The only place to find them here is a specialty tobacco shop (expensive one for high quality cigars and whatnot, not just a tobacco shack). And when did it become illegal to get flavored smokes?! That's messed up man. This was last year that I had my last one and they got them at the same place I found them 10 years before hand so I dunno but maybe it's a regional law or is it national?

They are cigs, and I live in mississippi, but I believe it's actually made by whoever makes kools. The only place to find them here is a specialty tobacco shop (expensive one for high quality cigars and whatnot, not just a tobacco shack). And when did it become illegal to get flavored smokes?! That's messed up man. This was last year that I had my last one and they got them at the same place I found them 10 years before hand so I dunno but maybe it's a regional law or is it national?

It's national, and it took effect on Sept 22. 2009 but was passed in July 09 by Obama. Article on the law. It's quite annoying; however, you can legally buy them online from other countries and have them imported to the US; I would do this but I don't have a credit card.