Hak5 Smokers

dr0p

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm proud to say that I'm a former smoker. I smoked a pack a day for 19 years, (since I was 11), (so you now know my age LOL). I won't be your typical asshole former smoker, other than to say that I hope those currently addicted to cigarettes find their own way to stop. It's no good for you, and the powerful addictive drug really does have a hold on you and it alters your mind man. www.whyquit.com - Cold turkey is the only way to go.

I will call Djarum smokers just nasty though. I retch when I catch a whiff of those and I'm glad they are now practically impossible to obtain.

Marijuana be my smoke of choice. Lol.

Lol

I definetly had a good summer a few years ago. Good times!

I never enjoyed weed that much myself (I have a naturally have a high tolerance for THC for some unknown reason), it just made me want to sit around and eat lots of food XD It's fun every once in a while though but overall a pretty boring drug :/

Edited by dr0p

Try smoking half an ounce a week, for several years, then talk to me about tolerance levels.

I never enjoyed weed that much myself (I have a naturally have a high tolerance for THC for some unknown reason), it just made me want to sit around and eat lots of food XD It's fun every once in a while though but overall a pretty boring drug :/

Try smoking half an ounce a week, for several years, then talk to me about tolerance levels.

Haha I have a friend who smokes that much it's crazy. My tolerance isn't quite that high, but having to smoke the majority of a dime by myself to get to a toasty stage is pretty ridiculous for me :/

Well.. are you just using a hooka? Maybe that's the issue. Try getting some 1.5s and roll 2 reg. joints out of it, smoke one, and call me in the morning :P Even though you may get a waaay better hit off a bong, you can conserve and still get mighty toasty off a joint.

Well.. are you just using a hooka? Maybe that's the issue. Try getting some 1.5s and roll 2 reg. joints out of it, smoke one, and call me in the morning :P Even though you may get a waaay better hit off a bong, you can conserve and still get mighty toasty off a joint.

I've used pipes, bongs, joints, blunts, and edibles. I just have a high tolerance.

I've used pipes, bongs, joints, blunts, and edibles. I just have a high tolerance.

I gotcha. I am the complete opposite :P Of course then again, since it's been..... 9 to 10 years since I toked out.. I'm sure my tolerance is even lower. *lol*

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry don't mean to offend anybody, but don't smoke and don't drink its a waste of money and of life as well. I have better plans for my money.

Smoking I can understand, its a dirty habit. But drinking? I used to think like this, back when I was a teenager, but then I went to university and after 3 months I started to drink, and then I started to have loads of crazy life altering adventures, met loads of cool people, got down with some amazing women and generally had a much more interesting life.

Computer parts perhaps?

Web hosting?

Acquiring more money by proxy?

Yes Sparda, you are spot on. And the list goes.

Smoking I can understand, its a dirty habit. But drinking? I used to think like this, back when I was a teenager, but then I went to university and after 3 months I started to drink, and then I started to have loads of crazy life altering adventures, met loads of cool people, got down with some amazing women and generally had a much more interesting life.

Sounds interesting, that's why I have a boring life I don't drink. I should start doing so.