What I got for Christmas

darkjoker

lets see....

first act guitar starter pack (100x easier to play than i ever thought otherwise i would have gotten myself a guitar years ago)

assassin's creed 2 master assassin's edition for ps3 (fuck yes)

4gig memory stick for my psp. got a lot of psn games i had no space for

ipod nano 5th gen 16 gig with engraving. love this thing so much XD

new shoes

im heading home for the rest of the season tomorrow where ill more than likely be given more stuff >_>. im fairly certain ill have a droid on sunday.

week after i get back im heading out to stay a week with my millitary mother and step father. hes a tech geek and shes a shop-a-holic so between the 2 of them ill probably be given something else.

all in all i got a shitload of stuff X.X i could have gone with nothing and been damn happy since i got my google voice number.

OH! and i ordered myself a hak5 hat for a self given christmas present XD. cant wait for it to arrive

an ipod touch!!!!...i love this thing soooo freakin much after having a nano for so long!!!...

is there a netstumbler ap for this thing?

I use WIFI Trak, costs 99 cents it just scans for networks. Also check out wififofum, never used this one, cost 2.99 if you had a iphone it KML logs the AP's.

i got ipod speakers dock (thinking of getting new ipod only got v old nano), moneys, electric razor, slippers (love being comfy when hacking), desktop table tennis

investing in new HDD for pc and hopefully can afford new ipod then

I didn't ask for much of anything, but my mom got me a bunch of Tokidoki shirts and Jinx shirts, my sis got me a Victoria Secret gift card, and my bro got me a scarf set. Dunno what Darren got me yet :P Surprisingly, nothing geeked out this year. I already have everything I wanted.

Didn't really ask for anything but i got a couple of gift cards and Garmin 18 GPS... now i can hook up my laptop with 12v power inverter and have a kick ass gps which can do everything else a 200 dollar gps for about 60-70 bucks...hope everyone had a great Christmas!! Happy Hacking!

@MRGRIM: Yah I tell everyone the same thing, but they still give me stuff. Hell, when my mom kept badgering me as to what to get me, I finally just told her, "here, i'll give you a challenge.. I want an arduino duemilanove." and well.. she gave it to me in the hacktronics box it came in :)

@MRGRIM: Yah I tell everyone the same thing, but they still give me stuff. Hell, when my mom kept badgering me as to what to get me, I finally just told her, "here, i'll give you a challenge.. I want an arduino duemilanove." and well.. she gave it to me in the hacktronics box it came in :)

Haha, thats awesome. I told my mom about the brand name tokidoki and she thought it was spam mail when she received my wishlist from that site.

dell S2410 monitor, hot sauce wallyworld gift set, popcorn wallyworld gift set (well this is actually my gf's, but since I'm the popcorn nut....), military boat model, chef knife set (really awesome, not a cheap wallyworld block with steak knives, but an actual nice balanced set with a sharpening stone.) fajita set (that is a pair of heavy gauge pans for teh sizzle) and a tortilla holder.

I suppose the 24" 1080p monitor qualifies, but not much geeky this year, despite having only actually asked for a zipit z2, and to get on the preorder list for the open pandora. But my gf knows I really really like my cooking.

Already used it to nearly reproduce Sakkio chicken teriyaki....

I lol'd and love that T-shirt too, I so want one now. >:D

As for xmas I did rather well for myself this year.

- 1tb seagate SATA HDD preloaded with 300gb of anime love.

- LG KS something something webslider phone (Replacement from the g/f who went psycho and smashed my nokia 0_o) WOMENZ!

- 2nd hand dell power edge 2650 server.

- rail kit for above server.

- wacom intuos4 A4 size tablet which I shall be getting shortly seeing as it was purchased online just before xmas. I sooooooo can't wait to get my hands on it. XDDDD

I lol'd and love that T-shirt too, I so want one now. >:D

As for xmas I did rather well for myself this year.

- 1tb seagate SATA HDD preloaded with 300gb of anime love.

- LG KS something something webslider phone (Replacement from the g/f who went psycho and smashed my nokia 0_o) WOMENZ!

- 2nd hand dell power edge 2650 server.

- rail kit for above server.

- wacom intuos4 A4 size tablet which I shall be getting shortly seeing as it was purchased online just before xmas. I sooooooo can't wait to get my hands on it. XDDDD

I trust you are no longer with the psycho hose beast who destroyed your phone? Oh and I got my GF the Wacom Bamboo (fun) The Intuos4 looks freaking hot too. She's the artist who might actually use it.

I trust you are no longer with the psycho hose beast who destroyed your phone? Oh and I got my GF the Wacom Bamboo (fun) The Intuos4 looks freaking hot too. She's the artist who might actually use it.

hahahah Well if I had a facebook profile the status would be set to its complicated >:P What can I say I am a glutton for punishment and enjoy the psycho stalker types. lol My sister nick named her Rose from two and a half men and boy did I laugh.

I was originally looking at getting the bamboo fun until I read a few reviews on the nib wearing down and needing replacement, less levels of pressure and how the Intuos4 provides a closer resemblance to the pen and paper feel. I am more use to doing my art work the old fashioned way and am pretty noobie when it comes to photoshop. But yeah I like the sexy expensive toys and controlling the desktop with the tablet gave me a nerdgasim. XD

heh. i got some random shit this year. i keep telling my parents & my wifes parents to not get me anything, but like you all have said, they always get you "something".

i've tried to make it easy on people for the past 2 years straight. i just say "give me a newegg gift card. they always have stuff i want. it's an easy/quick present". i have still yet to f'in get one. gr

The Garmin nüvi® 1390T and an HP P1505n Laser Printer were the two tech items I got for Christmas. I'm loving the Garmin, it's pretty cool. I've already set the voice on it to Mr. Halloween lol, so now when I take a wrong turn on the route, it "Consults it's Spellbook for an answer!".