New hacker group

K0B4LT

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

You guys can do whatever you want but isn't this exactly what the hak5 community already is supposed to be; a place where everyone can get together and learn from each other?

ild think more of a public forum n00br00m

Think uld need a few experienced people willing to spend some time in guidance and help grow the group.

What direction/moto/focus will u have?

Obviously non-profit group but how will u roll? What are the foundations of such group?

Rules, acceptable and expected behaviour?

Get the ground rules right you will create a group but the main point is to make people 'wanting' to research your group/forum/hideout etc

Good luck bro's

Hello I am interested in forming a hacker group with beginners so we can learn from each other, I'm relatively novice however know several things.

I want to begin learning Basic Hacking techniques, mainly for my security. i want to improve my security and possibly create software for linux that can be a great form of security or hacking, You can message me here or add my Skype AndreeU17

im there all the time so thats the best way to contact me! I'm really looking forward to this group ! Try keeping it small, that way we can practice and help each other easily rather than having a convoluted mess !

What is it all that you want to learn, cause saying thing's like security mean so many different things.

There's tones of already resourced stuff out there ie google, youtube what more help could any one need.

I think maybe setup an irc channel or something, skype is crap for group stuff.

Hello I am interested in forming a hacker group with beginners so we can learn from each other, I'm relatively novice however know several things.

Cool idea just what do you mean by this " Hacker Group" it would be nice if you would elaborate on this

since so many newbies are interested I think that it should be more of a club or such were you come together over chat and share knowledge about a topic or something you have recently learned but there is one problem with your idea that newbi3 has touched on that you are doing exactly that right now you dont need to start a group but I also do see the benefit to starting a group out side of the fourms because it would be a lot smaller group so you guys could learn more from each other and keep track of who is in the club better!

over all it is a good idea!

• 3 weeks later...

NEW HACKER GROUP- not a bad idea...

However, it would be best to know who you are dealing with first before creating the group...you can learn about their skill levels by simpling reading their posts and then make decisions whether or not to add them to the group..I think the group should be made secretly and not open to the public like this forum for anyone to join in a jiffy....hackers (ethical and unethical) should also try to protect their identity and group they are associated with. I recently read an article where th FBI can track all your browsing history and even turn on your camera without even you knowing (however the article did not say what they are using to do all these stuff and their organizational network). So be careful my friends!

• 2 weeks later...

You guys can do whatever you want but isn't this exactly what the hak5 community already is supposed to be; a place where everyone can get together and learn from each other?

That is the way it is suppose to be, but noobs here are alot of times treated as 2nd class citizens of the community.

Edited by bytedeez