Old Passwords

audey

foxtrot - romeo - uniform - sierra - whiskey - uniform - Asterisk - alpha - bravo - uniform - At - Hash - Ampersand - papa - uniform - tango - ROMEO - echo - FOXTROT - romeo - ALPHA - Eight - ALPHA - papa - hotel - echo - hotel - At - hotel - alpha - yankee - alpha - victor - ECHO - yankee - alpha - papa - At - uniform - victor - echo - victor - UNIFORM - mike - echo - yankee - alpha - bravo - ECHO - Exclamation - hotel - Exclamation - foxtrot - uniform - x-ray - uniform - romeo - uniform - sierra - PAPA - UNIFORM - zulu - echo - yankee

Mine was ultra secure. I used upper case, lower case, and numbers, and I made sure I obfuscated letters so that it wasn't an obvious dictionary word. I know what you hax0rs are like.

As it can't do any harm I'll post it here so you loosers can see what a real password looks like.....ready?

Here it is:

Pa55w0rd

:D

Is there a utility that you can use to check if you have duplicate passwords on sites? You can provide the site & user info attempts to log in and if it find duplicates it will tell you.

If you're typing in all your user info to this program, wouldn't you at that point notice if you're using the same username/password?

Seems the same could be accomplished by typing it all into a excel spreadsheet.

Also, if you use firefox you could use the view saved passwords function on there.

Old password: Hh(gG#R@457

Old Algo:

First letter of URL, Symbol, First Letter--, Symbol, Random Letter, Symbol, Prime Number

Mine was npanpanpanpa. Pretty lame tbh. I had a much better one but one day we were prepping for a segment where we were showing the insecurity of passing your password in plaintext http and I had to change it real quick since I said it while we were streaming on ustream. Thankfully its just some BS I made up and didn't use anywhere else.

I had been using a formula where I would begin with a combination of many passwords combined plus a few characters that were based on the domain name I'm logging into with some math and a qwerty offset included.

Of course if one were to get two or more of my passwords to other sites using this formula it would be possible to figure out the math and qwerty offset I was using -- so now I'm all about keepass and random goodess. Thank goodness keepass is available for blackberry in addition to the zillion other platforms.

On a related note, I think it's about time to get a proper SSL cert for the forums. I hear godaddy sell's 'em cheap with a coupon code or something

Hes either very smart or very stupid...

Never seen Hackers?

Mine was npanpanpanpa. Pretty lame tbh. I had a much better one but one day we were prepping for a segment where we were showing the insecurity of passing your password in plaintext http and I had to change it real quick since I said it while we were streaming on ustream. Thankfully its just some BS I made up and didn't use anywhere else.

I had been using a formula where I would begin with a combination of many passwords combined plus a few characters that were based on the domain name I'm logging into with some math and a qwerty offset included.

Of course if one were to get two or more of my passwords to other sites using this formula it would be possible to figure out the math and qwerty offset I was using -- so now I'm all about keepass and random goodess. Thank goodness keepass is available for blackberry in addition to the zillion other platforms.

On a related note, I think it's about time to get a proper SSL cert for the forums. I hear godaddy sell's 'em cheap with a coupon code or something

Pretty much what I did, now I kinda realize how stupid it was and have spent some good hours changing all my passes to 1password's random ass pass generator.