Want to play a game?

DingleBerries

Linux User. Extreme Sports Athlete. Notice the battle scars and aerodynamics toes. Must be a street luge competitor. Although those look like some sort of zip tie hand cuffs they got on him.

Got to go with linux user because thinking of him possibly having sex is just too offensive especially with whatever the open sore is.

It not only looks like he has he not slept with anyone in a long time it looks like he just has not slept in a long time.

Why is it linux bashing? It has nothing to do with linux, but has to do with the individual in the pic. Not all linux users are suave, stylish, elite programing geeks with skills to take over the world. Same goes for every other OS in the world. You think Bill Gates was getting a lot of dates back in the day looking liek he does? Look at Woz, one of the worlds greatest thinkers and geeks, and dare I say it, the judges had it right when they said he looked like a teletubby gone mad on dancing with the stars. I still support him for doing what he wants on the show, but elts face it, he can't dance. If you get that offended when someone refeences the word "linux" in regard to a picture of someone who you don't consider to fit the "linux" mold, then you have deeper issues than that of any OS fanboi.

What the hell is that, some sort of horrible sore?

Lol I was actuallly linked to the news story and the big fat dude IS a WoW player who had some 13 girl coming to meet him who he met on WoW.

LINUX FTMFW

Yeah, found it too: http://www.abc4.com/content/news/top%20sto...4crxdeN3LA.cspx