General modules Discussion

bolus

You can download and install modules from your pineapple configuration webpage.

Select "Modules" from the left. Make shure your pineapple has an active internet connection and install them from there. Enjoy.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to login to your pineapple if your using a mobile phone or tablet then you will need to look near the top right there should be 3 small lines if you tap the 3 small lines or locate the Module link on the left side when your logged into your pineapple you will see a button to get modules your pineapple will need to be connect to a source of internet to download them.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah iv been wondering something similar myself. Is there somewhere I can find the modules for the pineapple to play around with the code and where I can find other modules that the community is working on for Kali and the pineapple? 

Hi all just a quick one, maybe I'm not looking in the right place but where is the best place to look to find all the code for each Tetra Modules that's available on the pineapple? 

Primz 

Tetra and Nano modules are often the same code base so if you have the code for a module thats available for the Nano its the same code thats running on the Tetra as well. Or if you have a Tetra you can look in /pineapple/modules and find everything you want there.

Newbi3 thanks for reply dude. Am just about to order myself the tetra today as it's my birthday and if I don't treat myself then no one will ;) 

so all the code for each module is on the pineapple where I can read modifie it of needed? 

Primz 

6 minutes ago, Primz said:

Newbi3 thanks for reply dude. Am just about to order myself the tetra today as it's my birthday and if I don't treat myself then no one will ;) 

so all the code for each module is on the pineapple where I can read modifie it of needed? 

Primz 

Once you download a module, the source will be in /pineapple/modules and is free to modify. Keep in mind that modifying system modules may cause issues on updates. 

Best regards,

Sebkinne 

On 6/3/2016 at 6:53 PM, Sebkinne said:

Have a look at our let's code here: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lvf2At3G1C0

hi, currently i using java to create a web service and i want to pass data from pineapple to the web service(java) but an error come out (500 internal server error). I'm using pineapple tetra and apche tomcat v8.0 (java server) ..what is wrong?? or got any suggestion to take data from pineapple   

3 hours ago, soon said:

hi, currently i using java to create a web service and i want to pass data from pineapple to the web service(java) but an error come out (500 internal server error). I'm using pineapple tetra and apche tomcat v8.0 (java server) ..what is wrong?? or got any suggestion to take data from pineapple   

We don't support java or apache on the WiFi Pineapple. 

If you are getting a 500 error, you have an error in your code I'd say. 

21 hours ago, Sebkinne said:

We don't support java or apache on the WiFi Pineapple. 

If you are getting a 500 error, you have an error in your code I'd say. 

Ok.now i use php to create a web service in my local iis. how to call the ws by wifi pineapple ??

17 hours ago, soon said:

Ok.now i use php to create a web service in my local iis. how to call the ws by wifi pineapple ??

The YouTube video I linked before is how you create modules. That will show you exactly what you need to do. 

• 2 months later...

Hello

I have a problem with the installation of the modules on the SD card. If my SD card using the function in WebGUI reformat I can see on the following screenshots is to look at the available modules.
b1e85c56ba5e2bd16fd3b0f33ceb7545.png
0aa9a7a462bc793e57774f743a4f368b.png

Now I come to the problem: Once I (any) install a module on my SD card and then the whole update, comes without end the pineapple loading Logo. As can be seen here in the screenshot.

d5f57a2a298310f3a576ad27784d9cac.png

Why is that? and how can I fix this?

Best regards
dermitname

Sorry dermitname, but this a commuity forum so you can´t expect immediate help. We are not a 24/7 first level support :rolleyes: It´s also our all freetime here!

To your problem:

Try to format the SD-Card in the pineapple. Go to your pineapple webinterface ->  Advanced, press the arrow down beside "USB" and choose Format SD Card.  Then test it again. On the otherside, is the SD-Card still ok and healthy ? The SD-Card works well in any other device ?

Try to copy some files on the shell to your card. Maybe you will see there some more infos. What kind of card do you use ?

I also find it impossible to install any modules into the Nano, which I have had for 4 days now, download is fine but all attempts to install the dependencies starts to do the install then fails with 'not installed' I have no such problem with my MK5 which I have used for 2 years so is there a problem with the Nano!!!!! we are not being told about?? I have tried to install Deauth, Dwall, Occupineapple, SSLstrip and nmap, none of them install dependencies, no other problems with the Nano. Pre installed, ie PineAP works fine.

I have also tried these installs to internal storage and the SD card, so if anyone can suggest how to install modules in the Nano it woul be appreciated.

Thanks

I have no such problem with my MK5 which I have used for 2 years so is there a problem with the Nano!!!!! we are not being told about??

There is no general problem with the Nano and installing modules. Mine works just fine 1.0.6 as many other.

I have tried to install Deauth, Dwall, Occupineapple, SSLstrip and nmap, none of them install dependencies

Please install them via ssh on your shell to debug the problem. For the Deauth Module for example run this file:

/pineapple/modules/Deauth/scripts/dependencies.sh

or do it manuall with

opkg update && opkg install mdk3 --dest sd

Edited by BeNe

20 hours ago, BeNe said:

Sorry dermitname, but this a commuity forum so you can´t expect immediate help. We are not a 24/7 first level support :rolleyes: It´s also our all freetime here!

To your problem:

Try to format the SD-Card in the pineapple. Go to your pineapple webinterface ->  Advanced, press the arrow down beside "USB" and choose Format SD Card.  Then test it again. On the otherside, is the SD-Card still ok and healthy ? The SD-Card works well in any other device ?

Try to copy some files on the shell to your card. Maybe you will see there some more infos. What kind of card do you use ?

Yes i know =)

The SD-Card is new. i buy it last Thuesday and i have format it many times. You can read it in the Mainpost.