Mark IV, Firmware 2.8.0

USB Storage = Lexar 8GB, 8G Mini Micro USB Backup Drive Echo ZE

Steps I Took;

1. Partitioned my USB Storage with Kali Linux, Disk Utility
  2. 6GB USBPart1 [EXT4]
  3. 2GB USBPart2 [EXT4]
  4. Installed RandomRoll to USB

Works great, no issues!

I did notice though that I had to hit refresh 2 or 3 times on my test PC's browser (Firefox) in order for the Google home page to be replaced with a dancing banana.

I also tested on a Kobo, Chrome browser and again worked fine, feline p00ping rainbows took over the screen. lol

For those of you who are reporting DNS Cache issues, try one of the following to clear your systems DNS Cache;

Windows: Open CMD prompt, type in "ipconfig /flushdns" but without the quotations.

Linux: Open Terminal, type in "/etc/rc.d/init.d/nscd restart" but without the quotations.

Kudos to the developer, and thanks for the laughs... Keep up the good work.

HTK ô¿ô

Edited by HighOnTek

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add an animated gif to the index.html file on random roll with a Mac. Any ideas???

I know i could do it with windows (at least i think i could!!), but can it be done with a mac?? i would love to be able to do this before 7/5/13 if possible!! LOL!! I wanted to have a little fun at work!! LOL

Tks for any thoughts on the matter!!! :D

Alright, so peterfm has ceased development of this project and I have taken it over. I am going to adapt it to support the new features of fw 3.0 as well as add new features where I see fit and support it as best I can. Most of the existing code is going to stay how it is, there will be a few more rolls added in the next version. I like the way peterfm wrote it and I don't see a need to rewrite it. I will create a new thread when we get closer to a 3.0 release.

Edited by computerchris

• 1 month later...

Anyone knows how to install the randomroll infusion in the new 3.0.0 firmware.

Maybe with the create new infusions at the bar? I would like to create a tile to control it.

I have downloaded the 6 rickroll files(dhc,index,network,nggup,nggup,wireless), got puTTY on my machine and WinSCP to copy the files to my pineapple, but i must tell, i'm not a command line geek. I know how to get into the machine and copy the files with WinSCP and thats about it..

Would be great if there was somewhere a tutorial for the new 3.0.0 version.

Hope you guys can help me out. It's my first week using the pineapple.

Greetz"

Random roll infusion is not available for firmware 3.0 yet. The infusion developer has to port it to the new firmware.

List of infusions available for firmware v3 is listed here.

MOD: I moved and merged your topic with the official Random roll thread.

Edited by Whistle Master

Random roll infusion is not available for firmware 3.0 yet. The infusion developer has to port it to the new firmware.

List of infusions available for firmware v3 is listed here.

MOD: I moved and merged your topic with the official Random roll thread.

Okay, thanks

• 1 month later...

I am in the process of porting this infusion over, I have most of the shell scripts working atm, the old php mostly works, buttons have to be redone. I said I was going to do it awhile ago but I kinda let it alone for a while. I just started back up yesturday, Not going to give a deffinte release date but I will start posting the source on github, I am planning to have it done in about a week assuming nothing has to be modified for the mark v.

If you want similar functionality now, set you spoofhost to "172.16.42.1 *" and make a symlink from /usb/placewithtrollingpage to /www/whatever then set the defaul page to redirect to /www/whatever

Edited by computerchris

I am in the process of porting this infusion over, I have most of the shell scripts working atm, the old php mostly works, buttons have to be redone. I said I was going to do it awhile ago but I kinda let it alone for a while. I just started back up yesturday, Not going to give a deffinte release date but I will start posting the source on github, I am planning to have it done in about a week assuming nothing has to be modified for the mark v.

If you want similar functionality now, set you spoofhost to "172.16.42.1 *" and make a symlink from /usb/placewithtrollingpage to /www/whatever then set the defaul page to redirect to /www/whatever

Thanks for breathing life back into this! I know it's not really a "pentesting" module per se, but it is definitely one of my favorite "fun" modules. :) Soooo glad it's porting to the MKV, thanks again!

• 1 month later...

Loving it!

Issue: I have the Mark 5 and it doesn't seem to auto start with everything enabled needed to get Rick Rolling.

Question: Can I set a dip-switch combo to start everything needed to get the Rick Rolling, rolling? If so, how or what do I need to do?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...