Please do not upgrade to version 3.3 of module. The file size is too big and fails. If other rolls are required separate uploading into the randomroll infusion is required.

Sorry for any problems. I had no way to test installing of the module

I can remove it but too big?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The command you need to run is:

tar -pczf  mk4-module-randomroll-3.3.tar.gz  mk4-module-randomroll-3.3

You made two mistakes:

1. You tard (tarred? Whatever.) the randomroll folder.

2. You placed the module.conf inside the randomroll folder.

Make a folder called mk4-module-randomroll-3.3, place the randomroll folder inside and then place the module.conf file into the same folder ( mk4-module-randomroll-3.3 ).

I'll get Bartender fixed up asap.

Seb

• 2 weeks later...

Hi petertfm.Thanks for this infusion..It's geat but....I've found an issue.

I'm running the latest firmware version (2.7 - MK4) and Randomroll 3.2. After trying it for a few minutes I noticed there is no logs!!

You use:

randomrollDir="$( cd "$( dirname "$0" )" && pwd)"

to get the directory where Randomroll is installed. This is correct but in /usb/modules/randomroll/randomroll/log.php the code is the following:

<?php

$roll = $_GET['roll'];

$clientIP = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];

$clientMAC = exec("cat /proc/net/arp | grep ".$clientIP." | awk '{print $4}'");

$clientName = exec("cat /tmp/dhcp.leases | grep '".$clientMAC."' | awk '{ print $4}'");

if (file_exists('/usb/infusions/randomroll/logs')) {
	exec('echo \''.date("Y-m-d H:i:s").' | '.$clientMAC.' | '.$clientIP.' | '.$clientName.' | '.$roll.' | '.$_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"].'\' >> /usb/infusions/randomroll/logs/RandomRoll.log');
}

unset($roll, $clientIP, $clientMAC, $clientName);

?>

The path to /usb/infusions/randomroll/logs (lines 11-12) is hardcoded and this path doesn't exists. I fixed this issue replacing the wrong path /usb/infusions/randomroll/logs with the right path /usb/modules/randomroll/logs.

Best regards.

Edited by hardrive9000

Hi petertfm.Thanks for this infusion..It's geat but....I've found an issue.

I'm running the latest firmware version (2.7 - MK4) and Randomroll 3.2. After trying it for a few minutes I noticed there is no logs!!

You use:

randomrollDir="$( cd "$( dirname "$0" )" && pwd)"
to get the directory where Randomroll is installed. This is correct but in /usb/modules/randomroll/randomroll/log.php the code is the following:

<?php$roll = $_GET['roll'];$clientIP = $_SERVER["REMOTE_ADDR"];$clientMAC = exec("cat /proc/net/arp | grep ".$clientIP." | awk '{print $4}'");$clientName = exec("cat /tmp/dhcp.leases | grep '".$clientMAC."' | awk '{ print $4}'");if (file_exists('/usb/infusions/randomroll/logs')) {	exec('echo \''.date("Y-m-d H:i:s").' | '.$clientMAC.' | '.$clientIP.' | '.$clientName.' | '.$roll.' | '.$_SERVER["HTTP_REFERER"].'\' >> /usb/infusions/randomroll/logs/RandomRoll.log');}unset($roll, $clientIP, $clientMAC, $clientName);?>
The path to /usb/infusions/randomroll/logs (lines 11-12) is hardcoded and this path doesn't exists. I fixed this issue replacing the wrong path /usb/infusions/randomroll/logs with the right path /usb/modules/randomroll/logs.

Best regards.

I made the decision to support the latest developments firmware only. Since there is only one repository. 2.7.7 is much better than 2.7 stability reasons

Edited by petertfm

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, what it´s the file on the dropbox?

My gziped nedry rickroll. Drop it in the /usb/infusions/randomroll/randomroll/ folder and it will show up in the random roll infusion. I guess I should make an icon for it...

Here's what's inside...

ahahahh.mp3 index.html nedry.gif
Edited by barry99705

My gziped nedry rickroll. Drop it in the /usb/infusions/randomroll/randomroll/ folder and it will show up in the random roll infusion. I guess I should make an icon for it...

Here's what's inside...

ahahahh.mp3 index.html nedry.gif

Ok, mi winrar doesnt extract it good, let me try with other app, thanks!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure what I did wrong, but it isn't working for me. Pineapple running 2.8.0 firmware. Formatted usb to ext4. Installed randomroll 3.2 onto usb. Installed, enabled it, and started dnsspoof. I connect to the pineapple via wifi and try to access site but it would just keep on trying to load and doesn't play them. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

EDIT: it is working now. Mine will also sometimes play double music, but still great none the less. Thanks Peterfm for the module!

Edited by hafnium911