it's a sad sad world

Kateweb

hahah i have a freind who is a genius, but if he were alergic to milk, and there was no warning, he would probubbly think nothing of consuming the powdered milk.

Some people jsut have no common sense. lol

* Warning this package contains Nuts* == Found on most airline peanut packets!!!

Personally I would remove the safety labels from everything and let nature take its course.

for most stuff I would have to agree, I think I can still remeber the first warning label I ever saw.... on a hair dryer.

Wow do you guys have a severe complex against weakness. Freud would have a field day in here.

Anyway i would rather have a label saying evaporated milk contains milk because in this day an age you have no idea what the fuck people put in things. At least that label is regulated by the FDA so they can't lie there ass off saying it contains milk when in actuality it contains donkey jizz.

"At least it doesn't say evaporated milk contains milk but you dumb asses have no idea what is in the milk do you."

Let the system work for you. Force them to put labels on so they can't lie to you....they can just put things in with out adding them to the label like god intended.

BTW this post is about 25% truth and 75% joking. The freud part is truth you guys are looney.

At least that label is regulated by the FDA so they can't lie there ass off saying it contains milk when in actuality it contains donkey jizz.

Well, no actually. The label says that at the very least, it contains some milk. Until the label also says "WARNING: Does NOT contain donkey jizz", they're able to add it at their leasure. "For taste" I'm sure... ;) :twisted:

* Warning this package contains Nuts* == Found on most airline peanut packets!!!

actually Peanuts aren't nuts, they're legumes, like onions and chives.

nuts are dried fruit seeds.

You learn something new everyday.

Would never of thought nuts were dried fruit seeds

Crazy World lol :)

You would love my phsic teacher she is practically in bed with Frued , shes a nut job . but the thing is WARNING : contains milk it's a can of milk for gods sake ofcorse it fraking contains milk

Wow do you guys have a severe complex against weakness. Freud would have a field day in here.

Anyway i would rather have a label saying evaporated milk contains milk because in this day an age you have no idea what the fuck people put in things. At least that label is regulated by the FDA so they can't lie there ass off saying it contains milk when in actuality it contains donkey jizz.

"At least it doesn't say evaporated milk contains milk but you dumb asses have no idea what is in the milk do you."

Let the system work for you. Force them to put labels on so they can't lie to you....they can just put things in with out adding them to the label like god intended.

BTW this post is about 25% truth and 75% joking. The freud part is truth you guys are looney.

No, they aren't, nuts (in the botanical sense) are a hard fruit with a seed in them. In the context of food some nuts are seeds, but not all of them.