darren injury update

Darren Kitchen

You should watch out dude. I heard you can go blind doing that. :twisted:

But how do you tear a tendon on that sheetmetal? Did your finger get caught behind it or something as you were walking by or maybe moving the thing?

Did anybody catch it on camera? :twisted:

Sheet metel is sharp.

I once cut cleen through the tendon in my little finger, it didn't hirt but i needed two op's. It snaped again after the first one. now it wont straighten properly. im just glad it was my right hand and hasn't affected my guitar playing.

it happened while punching wess. i missed. for once paul let the camera roll. i havent checked the footage but i bet its bloody. im not sure if it will be suitable for 2x02

If it's not suitable for the offical episode release it as a bouns thing to forum members ;)

Back when I was in the 5th grade or something I pissed off my brother, who pushed the chair I was sitting on over. I put my had out to catch myself, and the back of the chair smashed the tip of my middle finger. Doctors fixed it up nice. The fingernail still grows a little funny tho...

it happened while punching wess. i missed. for once paul let the camera roll. i havent checked the footage but i bet its bloody. im not sure if it will be suitable for 2x02

If it's not suitable for the offical episode release it as a bouns thing to forum members ;)

Yeeezzzz, ze forum craves ze bloooood.

But seriously, fucking up you hand sucks. The worst thing I've done is getting bumped while using a hand saw. Did one stroke across the top of my left hand, luckily I didn't cut anything important. No video of that though, sorry.

Get well soon Darren, I tore my hamstring a few months back and I don't know how long it'll be before it heals...it's really hindered my breakdancing/capoeira/kung fu/gymnastics activities, and reduced my leg flexibility a lot.

Dude, it would own if you showed that. Shit happens man, best of luck for a speedy recovery.

Now that would be hilarious. Showing the clip, and after wards having Wess come out and say: "I love the smell of dried blood in the morning. It's the smell of... VICTORY!"

Whatever you do make sure you have a good rehab doctor and you follow their excercises. I was hit by a car while riding my bicycle, I dislocated my elbow as well as a myriad of other injuries. It was 6 months before I got the full use of my elbow back. Good luck with your rehab, it can be painful but when you need to stick your pinkie out while drinking your tea you will be grateful.

Yeah when I broke my wrist they never offered me physio and I didn't fancy asking... it's reasonably ok these days but it's never been the same and I don't think it's anywhere near as strong now as it should be...

Makes a LAN literally painful sometimes and doesn't much help with RSI :(