Feb 09 Desktops

dr0p

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A gay man with an obsession for boxxy is my type of gay man. In a strictly platonic way of course... unless there is LOTs of money and booze involved, then I am yours lol.

Alcohol can be provided.

*LMFAO @ Dingle* Your easily bought but at least the currency is alcohol.

Dr0p well even if I have no anime on my desktop I at least have this as a hold me over. XD

Cheater <_<

lol didn't you state previously that you are 16 dr0p? I thought the legal drinking age was 20ish or some shit in the state's.

Its sure good to be Australian legal drinking age of 18 and you can drink at any age providing its at a restaurant and you are with a legal guardian that approves. XD

Dingle if you drop your wallet I would be kicking it home (ok I am all out of gay jokes now).

lol didn't you state previously that you are 16 dr0p? I thought the legal drinking age was 20ish or some shit in the state's.

Its sure good to be Australian legal drinking age of 18 and you can drink at any age providing its at a restaurant and you are with a legal guardian that approves. XD

Dingle if you drop your wallet I would be kicking it home (ok I am all out of gay jokes now).

Since when have legalities stopped anyone from doing anything :P And he doesn't have to worry about dropping anything with me, I'm an uke :3

dekstopshot21209ui6.jpg

here's my desktop (again) this time I am shamelessly showing off the hak5 background I uploaded yesterday (you can pick it up too! in the background section of the forum) </shameless plug 4 background>

OH! and I also cleaned up my desktop recently :D

79124478uu7.jpg

Fresh install, pretty basic.

That's Fluxbox.

I generally stick with *box WM's and Enlightenment, when I want effects.

• 2 weeks later...
hey james what os is that? also, quad cores dude? is yours custom or prebuilt? and how much?

It's Arch Linux (in the screenie...), and yes, quad cores. Custom built by me, all parts were ~$600 from newegg.