Feb 09 Desktops

dr0p

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WTF?! ok. just came accross this and thought this was an astonishingly dumn conversation peice

LMFAO Who would honestly use that? By christ you would look like a total TWAT!

Louie Vuitton <33

lol WOMEN! Needz more PINK! XD

/insert shovanistic male pig comments below.

Crl+A ,Enter

More like CTR+A, DELETE

Or you could always get artistic with them: you_cant_arrange_them_by_penis.jpg

LOL ^^^ That reminds me of the video with the IT guy that changes the guys icons back to normal and he get's all mad :D
Sales Guy video..yeah., I think thats where its from.

lol Well thank FUCK I didn't crack on to you, that could have went down really bad for me. XD

LOL :lol: Don't feel bad I thought Dr0p was female too. Owell lol. I had people ask me is I was female before I grew my goatee and such lol. I looked very Bushojinish.

lol Well thank FUCK I didn't crack on to you, that could have went down really bad for me. XD

Don't worry, it happens often ^_^ I act pretty gay some times... oh wait I am gay :lol:

LOL :lol: Don't feel bad I thought Dr0p was female too. Owell lol. I had people ask me is I was female before I grew my goatee and such lol. I looked very Bushojinish.

ZOMG I JUST NOTICED YOU'RE FROM WASHINGTON TOO =3

Don't worry, it happens often happy.gif I act pretty gay some times... oh wait I am gay laugh.gif

ZOMG I JUST NOTICED YOU'RE FROM WASHINGTON TOO =3

ZOMG Keiyentai, Quick hide or the gay dude is going to pounce and attacks Yooh! I kid I kid (sorry I so had to) XD

Well at least your honest and have a sense of humor about it. By the way I have <3'd your previous desktop with that anime character in it. XD

ZOMG Keiyentai, Quick hide or the gay dude is going to pounce and attacks Yooh! I kid I kid (sorry I so had to) XD

Well at least your honest and have a sense of humor about it. By the way I have <3'd your previous desktop with that anime character in it. XD

Yeah... I missed my anime... so it's back again ^_^

2ewpro5.png