What do you want for christmas??

proskater123

A Tesla roadster fitted with a Anti-Matter power cell lifted straight out of Doom 3 (the point been that I would never have to charge the thing up).
Don't forget a Flux Capacitor to travel back to the furture.

I want an end to world hunger and homlessness, peace and happiness for all mankind. If anyone can't seem to swing that, maybe just a case of Guinness and a house dropped on Geaorge Bush. BTW, just the house needs to be dropped on GW, the beer is for me.

A Tesla roadster fitted with a Anti-Matter power cell lifted straight out of Doom 3 (the point been that I would never have to charge the thing up).

Don't forget a Flux Capacitor to travel back to the furture.

I want an end to world hunger and homlessness, peace and happiness for all mankind. If anyone can't seem to swing that, maybe just a case of Guinness and a house dropped on Geaorge Bush. BTW, just the house needs to be dropped on GW, the beer is for me.

Either a portal gun, or an Zero-Point Energy Field Manipulator

What I really want for christmas is four 750 gig HDs and a SATA RAID controller.  Sadly no one in my family has bought me a piece of computer hardware in well over 10 years.

Things I'd also enjoy (and am probably a lot more likely to get) include an air compressor, a plane (the hand-operated tool and not the flying aid,) a sleeping bag, a magnifying light, and a network colour laser printer. 

New Laptop! I mean, mines so old. luckly walmart selling them 400 bucks today!  :lol:

Best Buy, $229.00! Black Friday sale.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...mprd80600050007