Pictures Of You!

melodic

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I've had a few in the past but I've settled on the slightly less offensive than some I've been allocated in the past... but it's become my online handle, since I don't tend to 'do' real life lol... just call me moon, moonlit, moonie (as Technologique calls me ;)) or whatever really...

I do answer to a selection of male and female names, all variations of my real name but perhaps that's for another time and place :D

thats me in the green cause im a dork and in jrotc taking over for the s-6 computer position though ^^ our officer can't do his job keeping up the website.

jrotc? Wazzat?

And please tell me you're not required to be in uniform for your job...

Play guitar + Geek = Dyke? I think not! For a start, I know at least two other people on here who play guitar and are geeks, but are guys... so that doesn't work

Hey hey hey! I think that I'm one of these people that you're refering to here Comrade, and I'd just like to put on the record, that I am a geek, I play the guitar (and drum kit, xylophone, euphonium and piano), I'm Male, and I am most definately a dyke.

You know.. not one of those ones that stores water. (For the Americans out there, the English spelling "Dyke" was changed slightly in your country to "Dike"

And, in other news, Duelus, you look just like that dude! From that show! That I used to watch!

jrotc? Wazzat?

And please tell me you're not required to be in uniform for your job...

It's a high school program to teach you to be a better citizen military style.(If you want better detail let me know and I'll post the whole information paragraoh they give) But if your looking to go into the military you come out as a private first class.(not looking to go into the military it just looks good on job applications) We're supposed to wear the uniform once a week as part of our grade. I don't have to be in uniform for my job. I only have to be in uniform for the Staff meeting where I go on and explain what I'm doing for the website and fight with them about it.(Though cooper if i had to be in uniform for my job they wouldnt get very far.(They gave up on ording me around, making me wear my uniform doing pushups. "No Command sgt major i will not drop, bite me") I'm one of the 3 who know html in the program, and if your asking "Why Html?" It's because when I leave somebody else can come work on the website and know what I was doing. I honestly don't even work on the website there I work on it at home. I havent even been doing that latley so it looks like major crap. So the reason I don't work on it at schools is because the techs are too lazy and won't run their precious dsl down to us. So they subscribed us to 56k.

jrotc? Wazzat?

It's a high school program to teach you to be a better citizen military style.(If you want better detail let me know and I'll post the whole information paragraph they give)

Now my interest is really piqued. I don't know if the rest is interested in seeing it, so feel free to just PM that. But yeah, I'd really like to read what that is all about. Feels a bit 1984...

But if your looking to go into the military you come out as a private first class.(not looking to go into the military it just looks good on job applications) We're supposed to wear the uniform once a week as part of our grade. I don't have to be in uniform for my job. I only have to be in uniform for the Staff meeting where I go on and explain what I'm doing for the website and fight with them about it.(Though cooper if i had to be in uniform for my job they wouldnt get very far.(They gave up on ording me around, making me wear my uniform doing pushups. "No Command sgt major i will not drop, bite me")

Why do I get a feeling you've been told you've got a problem with authority aswell? I like you already. :D

I'm one of the 3 who know html in the program, and if your asking "Why Html?" It's because when I leave somebody else can come work on the website and know what I was doing.

That's just plain sad. Then again, if they only manage to find 3 people even capable of working HTML into a website, using anything more advanced will probably make them very dependant upon an even smaller group of people...

I honestly don't even work on the website there I work on it at home. I havent even been doing that latley so it looks like major crap. So the reason I don't work on it at schools is because the techs are too lazy and won't run their precious dsl down to us. So they subscribed us to 56k.

This sounds like you're editing the files on the production server. On a scale from 1 to 10 this scores a solid 9 on the "stuff not to do without written approval from a manager and his superior" chart where I work. Then again, if one of those pages on that site fails, it doesn't automatically equate to several million in damages due someone.

Can't you put a small server in the room onto which you test the site and upload something from there whenever you're done? 56k should probably suffice for that.

Actually cooper, I get told very often I have a problem with authority. I've asked about a server the school won't supply us one. We'd have to pay for it and the program is pretty poor cause no one wants to get off their lazy bum's to raise money. And I'll PM the Paragraph to you..I think i answered everything. though i have a interesting story about almost getting a server...cause i follow the tech guy around at school sometimes cause im a odd ball and i asked him once if i could have a pizza box he laughed at me and said if i could find one. so i went and started unhooking a server then he got what it meant and changed his mind....twas sad.... :( But kinda funny at the same time...cause he thought a toattly different meaning