Pictures Of You!

melodic

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I'd just like to put on the record, that I am a geek,

Oh my god... really?

P.S. Sorry about this being a little late to post but I haven't been on this particular thread for a little while and it's all built up.

Emo:

Noun - lit. the recent subversion of the popular alternative living style known as Goth. Utilising extremely bad hairstyles to promote the idea that the subject had an unloving childhood, and is a tortured soul.

Sounds like a stereotypical teenager to me.

Okay. I've dug through some year-old or so photos and found this one.

dscf05466nj.jpg

I look kinda stupid but there are worse ones in the collection.

And just because we seem to be Photoshopping a few pics:

frosty8kg.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of a frost atronach with the correct lighting angle.

Edit: Sorry for triple post.

Never managed to have long hair, it gets to about 2", pisses me off, then it gets cropped down again. I envy the people who can stick it out.

I'm with you, man. Except that at about 1" it already starts to piss me off. When I go to the barber (and I should probably mention that I have nothing but contempt for any profession that turns talking about the weather into an artform) I usually get it cut to about the width if her finger. I don't want bald. I don't want millitary style. I just want most of it to not be there anymore.

Way back I tried to grow my hair long and... well... it looked rediculous. Ever seen a white guy with an afro? No curls, but my hair went straight up and outward.

I hate my hair. The only good thing about it is that it's so thick, I probably won't go bald before I'm like 90 or something.

me1pr.jpg

Sorry to copy Vako a bit with the whole mirror thing, but I couldn't find any pictures of me on my hard drive that other people took.

By the way, does anyone know how long it takes without using your profile on here before it becomes inactive?

I wonder how much I'm going to regret this...

The idea was to make a 'metal' photo since we're all alto and/or metal people...

IMG00131_small.jpg

All you editing lovers can remove the _small bit from the link for a big version of this photograph...