Pictures Of You!

melodic

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watch out for that evil server, if you dont do something fast, augh, never mind, it's best not to know.

I bet if we find out then we'll try to do something about it and end up actually causing it. It's the way things work in time. You can't change anything. But if you go back in time and try again and do something different then somehow you'll meet youself and "screw up the whole universe" or something... although you would have the memory of you meeting you... and therefor wouldn't go ahead with the retry... but then you won't have the memory of yourself meeting yourself... and I'm gonna stop right now before I overload my brain. I don't even know if I've said it all correctly... and I can't think it all through properly either.

Yes, I was a fairly dressed nerd. She made her thoughts my nerdness quite clear to me.

Actually, she knows C#, VB, HTML, and msdos fairly well. Her nerdness is inferior to mine. At least she knows how to mount my drive.

141443896_21ad42bc94_m.jpg[/img]

NO WAY ! :shock:

marry her MARRY HER NOW !!

I bet if we find out then we'll try to do something about it and end up actually causing it. It's the way things work in time. You can't change anything. But if you go back in time and try again and do something different then somehow you'll meet youself and "screw up the whole universe" or something... although you would have the memory of you meeting you... and therefor wouldn't go ahead with the retry... but then you won't have the memory of yourself meeting yourself... and I'm gonna stop right now before I overload my brain. I don't even know if I've said it all correctly... and I can't think it all through properly either.

This sounds like feasible way for me to conqueror the world.

*evil laugh

Then again, harrison could take over the world with an IBM ps/2 286 with his moded hak.5 IBM-M Keyboard.

photo

*bump*

You know if you are taking your pic in the mirror you should really light it with something other than a flash.

But then it wouldnt be an emo myspace picture. and who needs key, fill, or back, or edge lighting anyway, thats for dorks.

</sarcasm>

I cave. but only because it's the longest thread on the board and I'm just a Hak.5 community wannabee.

darren_high_school.sized.jpg

That's probably 10 years old.

PS: The glasses were sent to me by my sister in germany, supposedly they were big with the techno DJs. I was wearing them for fun at school one day.

I cave. but only because it's the longest thread on the board and I'm just a Hak.5 community wannabee.

darren_high_school.sized.jpg

That's probably 10 years old.

PS: The glasses were sent to me by my sister in germany, supposedly they were big with the techno DJs. I was wearing them for fun at school one day.

Hahaha. You sure your sister wasn't taking you for a ride with that one? I don't remember glasses like that ever being fashionable except for snooker players and fucking Elton John.

And the sort-of greyscaling is throwing me off, but were you a blonde back then?

Well it wouldnt be the first time my sister was pulling my leg. Sorry for the bad quality, it was taken by a film student friend and developed in B&W very poorly. I it was terribly underexposed. After a few years of getting wrinkled up I finally scanned the sucker and photoshopped it to the best of my abilities.

And as for being blonde, I th

NO CARRIER