Pictures Of You!

melodic

You guys are going to totaly kill my band width!

<snip>

These are not pictures of me or any one I know. I aquiered these pictues by way of buying a new camera which came with an obviusly second hand SD card (the camera it's self was new), I found these pictures on the card.

Cool, looks like one chavtastic night on the town...

<bitch_mode /on> smaller images maybe?? </off>

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are going to totaly kill my band width!

<snip>

These are not pictures of me or any one I know. I aquiered these pictues by way of buying a new camera which came with an obviusly second hand SD card (the camera it's self was new), I found these pictures on the card.

Cool, looks like one chavtastic night on the town...

<bitch_mode /on> smaller images maybe?? </off>

+

none of them look able to power on a pc let alone go on hak5 :P

none of them look able to power on a pc let alone go on hak5 :P

You know whats interesting about that? I'm the first truly computer literate person in my entier family. It's strange that I managed to get into computer with a family that didn't get a computer untill 1999 (Twas a package Packard Bell PC from PC World), meaning I'v been using computers for 7 years. Nearly every one else I know that is as good (or better) with computers then me have been around computers all there life, either there familys have had computers for years or a member of there family is a old school computer enginier (back when a memory upgrade ment getting a soldering iron out and putting the chips in with solder).

all the pics here (including mine!) involve guns and/or booze

nice to know us hak-ules have our priorities straight. heh heh

mines got TEA! lol

sparda: EXACTLY the same thing for me. my first pc was like a 32mb ram piece of crap that ran doom!!! lol

then we got a tiny package thing that was majorly over priced lol

I think its more of a way of thinking the actual amount of exposure, very little stuff i did before the mid 90's was anymore than playing games. I do remember upgrading to windows 95, but today it means jack. After that it was a steady case of just learning to fix problems [i'd caused] before anyone could get me into trouble for it. And if i'm really honest, i've actually learnt everything important in the last 4 years.

There are some people who can skim a tutorial and then pwn a problem, and others who cannot figure out email without a 16 page animated guide and tech support. Some people just figure out how to learn quickly, you must be one of them.

Cant post pics that group of goths at my school will photoshop it and post it everywhere.

I'm sorry, but WTF? Your scared of Goths whos only method of attack is Photoshop?

pwnd $ynt4xe770r

ne way wat kind of user name is $ynt4xe770r

Ever play Halo, Doom, Quake, Marathon, Star Wars, Duke Nukum, Golden Eve, Outlaws, Half Life, Thief, Unreal Tournament, Battlefeild 1942, Metroid Prime, Halo 2, Painkiller, Far Cry, Doom 3, Half Life 2, 13, Fear, Spliner Cell, Wolfenstein, Soldier of Fortune, Counter Strike, Deus Ex, Americas's Army, Kill Zone, Medal of Honor, Area 51, Black, Fate, Brothers In Arms: Road to Hill 30, Call of Duty, Delta Force, MechWarrior, Painkiller , Hitman, Perfect dark, Postal, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, Red Faction, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Serious Sam, Project Snowblind, Armed and Dangerous, etc...

Shit... I know about almost all of those games(except for Marathon, Fate and Outlaws)! And I don't think S.T.A.L.K.E.R is out yet... if you're talking about S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl.

And I own(or have owned) a copy of Half-Life, Thief 2, Battlefield 1942, Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Splinter Cell(I got Splinter Cell 1 with my PC... and Pandora Tomorrow with my newer graphics card), Deus Ex(1 and Invisible War), America's Army, Delta Force(2 and Black Hawk Down), Serious Sam(2) and Project: Snowblind.

Enjoying Canada and their wonderful 19 year old drinking age. My friends and I went to Canada for spring break this year because we were far too cheap to fly somewhere warm. Spending a week hitting up Windsor's night life was a great alternative.

644228277_l.jpg

Pre-drinking in the hotel: A must if you're on a budget, bars overcharge for watered down drinks.