WHoazz0rz just made a myspace

Guest K1u

You know, with Firefox 2 out and including a spell checker, I kind of figured the intelligence of posts would raise by a point or two. Guess not.

i think darren has a point.

as a public service, we need to spread firefox to all myspace users.

because everyone on myspace is a stupid noob. hence they all use IE.

if we can get them to use firefox, they'll still be a bunch of myspace using retards, but at least they might be able to spell properly, dragging down the overall quality of the web just a little less.

Myspace users in general have to be the worst webpage designers ever.

I'm always surprised that people think having a white background with yellow font makes your page seem cool. Also the stationary images that never move in the background make things hard to read also. And horrible music that always plays in the background is a plus too.

You know, with Firefox 2 out and including a spell checker, I kind of figured the intelligence of posts would raise by a point or two. Guess not.

i think darren has a point.

as a public service, we need to spread firefox to all myspace users.

because everyone on myspace is a stupid noob. hence they all use IE.

if we can get them to use firefox, they'll still be a bunch of myspace using retards, but at least they might be able to spell properly, dragging down the overall quality of the web just a little less.

I don't like the spell check.

Doesn't let me use my awesome Canadian spellings.

I don't like the spell check.

Doesn't let me use my awesome Canadian spellings.

yea, the same for aussie spellings.

i think the reason is because they wanted to use aspell from the GNU project as their spell checker, but i think the reason why they couldn't was because the LGPL is incompatible with the MPL and so they went for a crappier alternative.

You'll notice that among other things "Firefox" comes up as an incorrect spelling.