School Help

catchyanow

Hey!

Everyone at school keeps teasing me and calling me a computer nerd etc etc etc and I really wanted to show them!!!!!!!! I am not very advanced in programing (Basic VBS and Batch files). For my skills check out my youtube channel: Youtube Channel

Thanks for any help given

Im not quite sure what your question is.

If its how to deal with the teasing, then just ignore it, don't show that it bothers you. At school I got called a nerd but my reply was "Im a geek, not a nerd, get it right" and about a week after I started saying that people left me alone. Bullies can zone in on what bothers you.

If you mean show them by hacking/cracking/hijacking them, then this is the wrong forum mate.

Just do what you enjoy and screw people who tease you for being a geek. If you really want to show them, start lifting weights and swimming. Don't waste your time worrying about what people think about you, none of it actually matters.

you'll only see most of the kids at worst 4 more years... then you have the rest of your life to not worry about the bullying.

Just repeat something like this to yourself everyday:

"that's alright, that's ok, you'll all work for me someday"

Like DarkBlueBox said, run with it and tell them you aren't a nerd, you are a geek. When their computers are broken down the road, they'll call you to fix em.

Trying to get revenge is not the way to go about dealing with bullies.

I was one of the kids that got bullied all of the time too... and because I ignored it, and now actually work as the IT guy in a school (actually it is the same school I graduated from), I have had at least one kid per year that graduated come back and really appologize for giving me so much shit.

the other thing is talk to an adult. I am certain that you must trust at least one adult in your school to help you. If it helps, don't mention names... just say that you have a problem with bullying and would like some advice and help. The teacher/adult in the school will more than likely know who you are talking about and without saying you told him/her they'll observe and eventually catch the kids.

Just one more suggestion: if you are that ashamed of being who you are, then change who that person is. If you aren't then proudly wear that title.

Just my two cents worth.

From a former bullied kid to another,

Manuel

You really need to stop caring so much what other people think of you. Trust me, I've dealt with a lot of teasing for various reasons in my life and the best thing you can do is to just stop caring what other people think about you so much.

I am a pretty hardcore nerd but also played alot of sport and was up to alot of no good as youngster. Everyday I had the other weaker nerds send a distress call over the schoolyard grapevine and I would come with a few of my mates to sort the offenders out. Most of the time, being smarter caused them to wittily reply to their comebacks and enrage them because they couldnt top it.

So my advice is make friends with the schoolyard hard ass and get him to go sort them out or just ignore it. Despite what teachers say, talking it out etc gets nowhere.

I know I'm not being accused of saying it, but I didn't say try talking it out. I just said talk to someone about it... if you need to take care of business, then do it. Stand up for yourself, but don't think about revenge. Let them throw the first punch once. Then just start swinging.

After all of my personal advice, I will also say that the moment others backed off was when I got fed up with it, and just reached around and punched the kid messing with me square in the jaw. of course he punched me, and got busted. This is where the adult I trusted was the teacher in this class when it happened, and later he told me he heard me telling them to back off, they didn't, then he saw me hit the kid solidly. Because the teacher and I had a good understanding he ignored the moment that I hit the bully.

So my point is, by letting an adult know and being clear that you aren't snitching, you will get a few moments where that friendship will work in your favor.

"Geek, nerd" "Why thank you, yes I am smarter then you. Nice to see you acknowledge it".

Just ignore them, in the end their ability to kick a ball wont stand them in good stead when they are flipping burgers.

I live by the statement: I am who I want to be, and if someone doesn't like it, it's their problem.

I don't take too much offense to bullying anyway, it's usually just someone trying to make up for their own feeling of inadequacy.

Good Luck!!

That attitude is just lame... just ignore them, its high school and no one will care about any of that a week after graduation. I spent all my school life being bullied for being a geek (although reading star trek books at lunch probably didn't help), and spent the summer after leaving school dating one of the cute girls from school who wouldn't speak to me previously. There is no need to make out your so much smarter than anyone else, its just as bad as what they are doing.

f*&^ that.. stand up for your self and dont let some punk bully you around

check out this bully get owned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMoL9V2O_vs...feature=related

Just because you like to learn and are making good grades does not mean you have to allow people to pick on you.

You may loose your first couple fights, but eventually you will get good at it and will be able to hold your own against anybody in a 1 on 1 fist fight

heres a couple other bullys getting a beat down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTz_TsBEXdo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV4AFOYOGpY...feature=related

don't get me wrong...don't look for trouble but if someone is physically abusing you to the point where dickheads are scheduling fights?...you need to let your school know that it's occuring....then if the bully persists ...break his fuckin nose.

Oh yeah, if you are being physically attacked then take the gloves off. This happened to me, and I wound up belting the guy round the head with a wooden stool. But if your just being teased, then going for the physical option is not worth it. You will be punished by the school, and at the very least you will probably loose.

Out smart them with quick wit and a forked tongue, its amazing how people walk off with their tail between their legs when you can reverse any attack against them. Protip just watch a lot of British comedy or be more Australian and do as chopper says and harden the fuck up j/k. XD

It also helps if you can laugh at yourself and make jokes at your own expense being able to do this takes the rug right out from under them. Plus you cant tease others unless you can tease yourself.

Humor solves virtually everything and is handy when picking up cute girls... especially Asian ones ^_~

If the above all fails just sit back and listen to

and take solace in the meaningful lyrics. >:3