1. 1. What do you Play the most

• Stratergy
    • FPS
    • MMORPG
    • RPG
    • Simulation
    • Sports
    • Others

Before you go, do tell of all free MMORPGs that are better than RuneScape in anything but graphics. And if you judge a game by graphics then you clearly need a lesson in gaming.

@Bourvi yes I'm serious. I can play what ever damn game I deem I like. More importantly, why do you even care what I play?

/runescape related part of topic

Edit: I'll bet you never considered that it was a free browser based MMO. This was un-heard of when it was released.

And for anyone else who cares to reply to my post, feel free. I'm not going to respond to you.

I'm not stopping you but I'm going with the fact that it has horrible graphics, battle and story but if you like it, that's up to you.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before you go, do tell of all free MMORPGs that are better than RuneScape in anything but graphics. And if you judge a game by graphics then you clearly need a lesson in gaming.

@Bourvi yes I'm serious. I can play what ever damn game I deem I like. More importantly, why do you even care what I play?

/runescape related part of topic

Edit: I'll bet you never considered that it was a free browser based MMO. This was un-heard of when it was released.

And for anyone else who cares to reply to my post, feel free. I'm not going to respond to you.

Here's your list of Free MMORPGs that (I think) are better than Runescape in things other than graphics (In no particular order):

Rappelz

PlaneShift

Second Life

2Moons

Entropia Universe

Rose Online

Fly for Fun

And if you can find the URLs, there are these ones too:

Silkroad

Knight Online

I mostly play IL-2 which is a WW2 flight sim. Even though the game is old the community is still strong and the players have respect for each other. Well most do. I also enjoy the casual game of call of duty 4 on the xbox.

Sauerbraten... Yep. That's it.. Sure it's cube2, but hey it's my fav.

How is Sauerbraten these days ?? I haven't played in a few years, when I first played everything in the game felt disconnected from everything else... does it still feel that way ?? I liked the game play but certain points were buggy as hell while other parts were so polished you would think it came from a major game developer.

As a concept, Cube2 is great. But, it did crash for me when I initialised multiplayer. And I got that feeling of detachedness too, you just had to work that little bit more to get places (when I first used it, I wasn't used to using a command line interface)

I know that I'm a little far behind but I will not pay 30€ (about 50$) for a game (sometimes less then 3 Weeks fun). So here is what I am playing these days:

1. Bioshock

2. Sacred

3. Warcraft 3

Just downloaded the CTF version of Sauerbraten ... I must say... MUCH improved !! The game still locked up on me when I changed the resolution settings,.. but hey its NOT perfect. I actually like the floaty acceleration feel, everything kinda "flows" when your playing.

Hey Hexskrew, any particular server you generally play on ??

• 1 month later...

lo all,

my favorite games would be,

1. CSS

big gap between this and any of my other games

2. TF2

3.COD4

4. GTA4

5. Battlefield Heroes Beta

6. Unreal tournament 99

7. Supreme Commander (only if i got 4 hours free)

8. Crysis

9. Sins of a Solar empire (only if i got 7 hours free)

10. Minesweeper

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just downloaded the CTF version of Sauerbraten ... I must say... MUCH improved !! The game still locked up on me when I changed the resolution settings,.. but hey its NOT perfect. I actually like the floaty acceleration feel, everything kinda "flows" when your playing.

Hey Hexskrew, any particular server you generally play on ??

Well, Havent been on for awhile (been playing Burnout Paradise and Far Cry 2 w00t!) but when I am on, it's always the major 2 instagib servers (the only ones with people in them anywayz :P)

sry took me so long to send back on that.

• 2 months later...
Here's your list of Free MMORPGs that (I think) are better than Runescape in things other than graphics (In no particular order):

Rappelz

PlaneShift

Second Life

2Moons

Entropia Universe

Rose Online

Fly for Fun

And if you can find the URLs, there are these ones too:

Silkroad

Knight Online

Runescape is one of few examples where a Java applet works well to provide cross platform browser based support.

• 1 month later...

1. Team Fortress 2

2. StarCraft (I am NOT buying SCII because of the LAN situation, BTW.)

3. AudioSurf

4. Legend of Zelda (Any)

5. Disgaea 1/2

6. Civilisation IV

7. Castle Crashers

8. Tetris

9. Fallout 1/2

10. Portal

The only MassMOG I could get into was EVE, but I didn't feel that it was worth $15.00/month to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

humm I dont play video games too much but when I do it is ussually strategy, FPS and MMORGP and i ussually get bored of mmorpg games after a couple of weeks..

favorite games

1) Civ rev

2) Halo 3

3) Saints row 2

4) skateboarding games and ufc/boxing/fighting games

5) classic arcade games like pac man and tetris