• RPG
    • Simulation
    • Sports
    • Others

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could never give a straight up list of my favorite games in order..., but I heavily enjoy:

Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6 & 7, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, SNES Mario, Animal Crossing series, Metroid Prime series, Starcraft (my friends and I used to lan this every other week two years ago), 3D Zelda series (particularly Windwaker), Duke Nukem, Halo 1 ONLY, Day of the Tentacle, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow/Silver/Gold/Leafgreen/Firered/Diamond/Pearl.

Well, that doesn't really help you, this even wasn't the full list.

1. Battlefield 2

2. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

3. Need for Speed: Undercover

4. Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

5. Call of Duty 2

One of these things is not like the other ones, one of these things just doesn't belong.

1.Combat Arms

1a.Crysis (duh)

2.Enemy Territory Quake Wars

3.Counter Strike Source/Condition Zero/1.6

4.Half Life 2

5.Battlefield 2

5.Halo 1/2

6.Audiosurf

7.Peggle Extreme

:lol:

You play Combat Arms? cool, I do too. I like it and all, but generally, games like that are prone to hacking, and I just can't deal with the renting out weapons (It suggests a commitment, and I just can't be bothered to commit that much (e.g. I don't know if I will be playing this game in 9 months time, so I don't know if I should buy a certain weapon for that long, but its blatantly a better deal, and I also don't know how well I will play with that weapon))

If anyone plays BF2 and has tricks to easy rank, help me because I want to get a higher rank

If you want to see my stats:

User: Bourvi

link: http://bf2s.com/player/85021409/

Play the game and do well...,

1. RuneScape(-.-)

2. Combat Arms

3. CSS

4. TF 1/2

5. Halo 1/2(mostly mods)

GTFO

(jk, but srsly? runescape?)

I stopped playing that 4 years ago. I don't know why people play it: the graphics are bad, the combat is boring, there are far better free MMORPGs, with fewer 10 year old idiots and the sound is crap in runescape too, they actually actively encourage you to drown it out with (equally crap) music.

I stopped playing that 4 years ago. I don't know why people play it: the graphics are bad, the combat is boring, there are far better free MMORPGs, with fewer 10 year old idiots and the sound is crap in runescape too, they actually actively encourage you to drown it out with (equally crap) music.

Before you go, do tell of all free MMORPGs that are better than RuneScape in anything but graphics. And if you judge a game by graphics then you clearly need a lesson in gaming.

@Bourvi yes I'm serious. I can play what ever damn game I deem I like. More importantly, why do you even care what I play?

/runescape related part of topic

Edit: I'll bet you never considered that it was a free browser based MMO. This was un-heard of when it was released.

And for anyone else who cares to reply to my post, feel free. I'm not going to respond to you.

1. Quake 3

2. Doom (the original)

3. Neverwinter Nights

4. Galaga

5. Any other game in the Doom/Quake/Wolfenstien/Open Arena category **

(**the original Quake running on the EZQuake engine or Darkplaces engine is awesome)

6. Random time killers:

NetHack

Grid Wars

World Of Goo

Astromenace