What do i do!?!?!

DingleBerries

Alright.. I know i shouldnt have done it, and now i feel like shit but.. I had intercourse with a overweight female. She has my fucking number and knows where i live. How should i go about never talking to her again and ensure my house doest get egged ot truck keyed? This is serious business guys.

Alright.. I know i shouldnt have done it, and now i feel like shit but.. I had intercourse with a overweight female. She has my fucking number and knows where i live. How should i go about never talking to her again and ensure my house doest get egged ot truck keyed? This is serious business guys.

I actually lol'd, tell her its not gona work something in the line of "you fat & ugly and im handsome its not gona work so get over it,FATTY!!.... LOL ok im just kidding thats just nasty i would never talk to a women that way, so i wont approve of you doing that. Just tell her the truth, you got a lil drunk and now you realize your mistake and its not gona work out

:rolleyes: Well, you might as well propose marriage at this point. I mean, if you went this far, chances are shes pregnant and you are now a father. Congratualtions! Get ready start picking out a crib and colors for the baby room. You will probably want to wait until you find out if its a boy or a girl, but more importantly is making room in your home for th enew child and wife. You might have to move to get a larger place, so ask your employer for some overtime, as the extra money will come in handy when renting a moving truck, unless you hire movers. Both are not cheap. Hmm... Then there is the possibility she might have had aids or some other disease, so you might want to go get checked out at the doctors before doing anything else. No sense in planning for the future if there is none. Best of luck!! And have a GREAT day!

Demand the imposable. If she can't deliver, then well, it's not going to work out...

tell her that she has turned you gay and you crave man meat.

then ask if she has a brother lol

I think i like these two best. Now for a game of eeny meeny, miny, mo to determine my path. gods speed.

EDIT

Would it be better to tell her im gay in a txt message or on the phone. In rl is out of the question

No i think im going to let her call me and do it that way. Pretty sure im going to go with the whole, im gay thing. Plus then i can record it and tell my grandchildren about it.

here

"umm im sorry if i led you on last night. i was very drunk. im actually gay. alcohol does strange things to people. it made me straight for a night. my apologies"

quit drinking and youll remove such frustrations from your life

or hell you could get to know this chick. you might actually like her.

Was the sex any good? These things happen, and as long as your not a dick about it she won't have a problem. Tbh it sounds like you wanted to sleep with her, but got freaked out because she is overweight and are worried your mates will laugh. Grow the fuck up and be a man about this.

I had intercourse with a overweight female

Why not just say I porked a fat chick?

Also, just tell her it was drunk sex and that's that. You don't want a relationship, so deal with it.

Life's much more simple than 'automated number not in use service' and 'im gay, kk'- tell the truth.

This is serious business guys.

internet_serious_business3.jpg

or hell you could get to know this chick. you might actually like her.

No, i thought about it and im pretty sure that it was a lapse of judgment on my part. Im just going to tell her that "i thought i was gay and wanted to be sure of it and im sorry if i hurt your feelings, heres a kitkat."

Tbh it sounds like you wanted to sleep with her, but got freaked out because she is overweight and are worried your mates will laugh. Grow the fuck up and be a man about this.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head, but its not my friends im worried about. Im just not attracted to her, i did it because i am a guy and i was trying to satisfy the natural needs of men. But im still telling here im gay and putting it on youtube.

Do I need to remind this is Hak.5 ?

No one is handsome in here, or we wouldn't be here.

Speak for your self, i think all the Snub stalker threads show that there at least some attractive people on this forum.

As for the OP, stop thinking with your dick, and if that's all you can get, then you might as well stick with it.

:rolleyes: Well, you might as well propose marriage at this point. I mean, if you went this far, chances are shes pregnant and you are now a father.

LMFAO!

Seriously though, coming up with fucked up excuses has a huge chance of backfiring. If it was a lapse of judgement tell her, you made a mistake, you didn't want anything besides getting laid.

If her feelings get hurt, well, i guess you're now the typical man asshole. Get used to it, we men are assholes, if you're not then you haven't hit puberty yet. Some of us can just suppress it better than others.

No pun intended but you lay in the bed you made. Grow the fuck up and tell her the truth. Be a man about it and perhaps she won't tell anyone you know that you're a horrible lay and she did it because she pitied your deplorable, selfish state.

Did you ever think that she thought she had a lapse of judgment and was pretty much like "WTF did I do with this prick! I'm not even attracted to his bony ass."?