homemade bongs

K1u

Tsk, Tsk. You are damn lucky cops aren't reading this and subpoenaing for your IP, tracking your ass down... or perhaps, just perhaps there are cops among us who are doing such a thing....

I'm certain that this is not the only illegal activity you are involved in... such as botnets, taking down sites etc... logs are out there.... trust me.

/me makes one step closer to agreeing to go to the police academy to catch pricks like you.

Making a bong isnt illegal, though why post it hear? most people who smoke know how to make them, most who arnt tools own glass/ceramics, and the rest of the world arnt stupid enough to smoke sticky in the first place.

So why make this thread? or do you like all the hate you get from members of this forum? Do you get off coz everyone knows your name, but only for all the wrong reasons? Go do harder drugs, that way it might impair you from being able to post.

(No intent of bashin anyone who smokes on this forum)

Nice argument, you ever taken aspirin?

when I say drugs in reference to this post I am talking about the kind you would be an idiot to use (pot, crack, tobacco). They do nothing but destroy your body, I am no health nut, but I would like to be able to breath when I'm 50 and enjoy my retirement. Not die from cancer, or have my lungs rot out, or spend time in prision.

Sure you could smoke pot, never get caught, and live a fruitful life, but why risk it? I like being able to swim and run without being out of breath, and without being watched by armed guards.

And doing things like getting high on OTC drugs like cough/cold syrup is just as dump, overdose on that and you can risk seriously screwing up your vision for the rest of your life. I think I'll pass.

This topic is just a flamebait sandwich. K1u left, and we are just here yelling while hes not around to care. And for all those people saying don't do drugs and I can breathe and shit, stfu. A person's body is their own thing, and they can do whatever the fuck they want to it, so stop imposing your views.

only fucking idiots do drugs. Get High on Life.

Why is this not closed/locked/deleted?

I've done more drugs than most people here have had hot lunches. The above advice only applies to children. Drugs are amazingly interesting and for the most part fun, but you run a serious risk of death, semi-fatal injury's, years in jail and social/family problems that will dwarf anything you have dealt with yet.

If you want to experiment with drugs (and I would recommend it to anyone with an enquiring mind) there are a few rules:

• DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH!!
  • Wait until you are 18+, you need to more mature as a person before you randomly start fucking with the settings in your head.
  • Do it with friends.
  • Have friends who aren't into drugs, be honest with them.
  • Use common sense. Taking LSD before boarding a flight, drinking to deal with your problems or taking MDMA to cheer yourself up are all Shit Ideas.
  • DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH!!
  • Sex is always more important than getting high.

Half the fucking problems with drugs is that people don't want to have an adult conversation about the topic, instead they prefer to expound there moral views (backed up with often shaky, inaccurate information, or often just lies) and shitty slogans. The net result is kids like K1u getting into drugs to be an edgy rebel, rather than to see how there head works.

@K1u: Mate, your just a kid. Put the bong down for a few years and concentrate on being you before you fuck with the settings.

when I say drugs in reference to this post I am talking about the kind you would be an idiot to use (pot, crack, tobacco). They do nothing but destroy your body, I am no health nut, but I would like to be able to breath when I'm 50 and enjoy my retirement. Not die from cancer, or have my lungs rot out, or spend time in prision.

Sure you could smoke pot, never get caught, and live a fruitful life, but why risk it? I like being able to swim and run without being out of breath, and without being watched by armed guards.

And doing things like getting high on OTC drugs like cough/cold syrup is just as dump, overdose on that and you can risk seriously screwing up your vision for the rest of your life. I think I'll pass.

This is a ridiculous argument, trying to lump "drugs" together makes no sense. To start cannabis has been shown in a number of studies to in fact prevent lung cancer for reasons not yet understood. Taking too much DXM can harm you (especially if it's in a syrup which also has an extra analgesic in it) but it can easily be extracted so you you know exactly how much you're taking. And you could say the same about non-recreational drugs, take too much paracetamol (either all at once or taking small amounts chronically) and you will destroy your liver. It doesn't mean you should never take paracetamol, it just means you have to be careful about how much you take or over how long a period you take it.