List All Of Your PC Games!!

markhimself

AOE2 Conquers, AOE3 Asian Dynasties, AudioSurf, BF1942, BF2, BF2SF, BF2142, BFvietnam, Bioshock, Blacksite Area 51, COD, COD2, COD4, CNC FIRST DECADE, CNC3, Crysis, CS, CSCZ, CSS, DOD, DODs, Darwinia, CM Dirt, EEIII, Quake Wars,FEAR, Frontlines Fuel Of War, GMOD, Gears Of War, HL, HLs, HL2, HL2ep1, HL2ep2, halo2vista, halo, Tombraider AOD, Legend, Anniversairy, maxpayne2, MOH Alied Assault, Airbourne, NFS MW/U2/prostreet, Portal, peggle deluxe, quake3, quake4, segarally, SOF,SOF2, SOFpayback, Battlefront/2, Testdrive unlimited, timeshift, THUG, ThAW, ut, ut2k3/2k4, ut3, world in conflict.

screenshot showing most of these...

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/v...sh/gamessss.jpg

Hitman 2, Halflife 1 (the set), halflife 2 ep1,ep2 , Portals,CSS, CS 1.6 , Oblivion (with most of the addons), COD2, Empires (Halflife 2 mod Great aswell),  SourceForts (another halflife 2 mod), CNC tiberum sun with Firestorm, CNC 3, Black and White 2, DUNGEON KEEPER 1,2 , Theme Hospital, Theme Park, Uplink, X3 Reunion, MOHAA, Swat3, Caeser3, Quake 4, Chips challenge, Earth 2160, Ghost Master, Max Payne 2.

(I think that's all my games going to hunt my shelf.

now think on how much you've spent on them when u bought them and how much they are worth now not much are they :( .

I win :-P

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8051624@N03/2384320350/

(900Gb of games, and thats not including the entire catalog of Valve games)

Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer

Age of Empires III | Age of Mythology | Age of Mythology - The Titans Expansion | America's Army: Special Forces | Audiosurf | Battlefield 1942 | Battlefield 2 | Battlefield 2142 | Battlefield Vietnam | Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer | Call of Duty 2 Single Player | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Single Player | Call of Duty Multiplayer | Call of Duty Single Player | Call of Duty United Offensive Multiplayer | Call of Duty United Offensive Single Player | Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars | Counter-Strike: Source | Crysis | Fahrenheit | Far Cry | FEAR Multiplayer | FIFA 08 | Freecell | Guild Wars | Half-Life 2: Deathmatch | Hearts | Heroes of Might and Magic V | Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East | Max Payne 2 | Medal of Honor Allied Assault | Minesweeper | Pinball | PKR.com | PokerStars.com | Prince of Persia The Two Thrones | Quake 4 | Sid Meier's Pirates! | Silkroad Online | Sniper Elite | Soldat | Solitaire | Source SDK Base | Spider Solitaire | Star Wars Battlefront II | Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided | SWAT 4 | The Sims 2 | The Sims 2 Deluxe | Tomb Raider - Legend | Trackmania Nations | Unreal Tournament 2004 | Unreal Tournament 3 Demo | Ventrilo | Voyage Century Online | Warcraft III | Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne | WarRock | Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory | World of Warcraft

Generated by: Xfire

Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer

Age of Empires III | Age of Mythology | Age of Mythology - The Titans Expansion | America's Army: Special Forces | Audiosurf | Battlefield 1942 | Battlefield 2 | Battlefield 2142 | Battlefield Vietnam | Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer | Call of Duty 2 Single Player | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer | Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Single Player | Call of Duty Multiplayer | Call of Duty Single Player | Call of Duty United Offensive Multiplayer | Call of Duty United Offensive Single Player | Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars | Counter-Strike: Source | Crysis | Fahrenheit | Far Cry | FEAR Multiplayer | FIFA 08 | Freecell | Guild Wars | Half-Life 2: Deathmatch | Hearts | Heroes of Might and Magic V | Heroes of Might and Magic V: Tribes of the East | Max Payne 2 | Medal of Honor Allied Assault | Minesweeper | Pinball | PKR.com | PokerStars.com | Prince of Persia The Two Thrones | Quake 4 | Sid Meier's Pirates! | Silkroad Online | Sniper Elite | Soldat | Solitaire | Source SDK Base | Spider Solitaire | Star Wars Battlefront II | Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided | SWAT 4 | The Sims 2 | The Sims 2 Deluxe | Tomb Raider - Legend | Trackmania Nations | Unreal Tournament 2004 | Unreal Tournament 3 Demo | Ventrilo | Voyage Century Online | Warcraft III | Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne | WarRock | Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory | World of Warcraft

Generated by: Xfire

Bravo, but still weak

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I have on my HDD:

AudioSurf

CoD 4

CS:S

TF2

UT3

Assassin's Creed

Crysis

Garry's Mod

Unreal Gold

Unreal II: The Awakening

Unreal Tournament

FreeCell

Hearts

Inkball

Minesweeper

Purble Place (Purble place ftw!)

Solitaire

Spider Solitaire

UT2k4

Yet to Install:

BF2

BF2142

Guildwars Prophecies

Guildwars Nightfall

Splinter cell Pandora Tomorrow

Yup, thats about it. I am a bit of an FPS fan ( :P )