Your favorite Torrent Client

BraytonAK

The curses-based ones written in Python serve me very well (btlaunchmanycurses).

But I guess you're referring to WINDOWS Bittorrent clients.

uTorrent is brilliant, i moved to it from Azureus and it makes things so much easier.

Only about 150KB and doesn't require installation, fast, simple, clean, perfect.

I also used to use Azrureus, but it is such a hog, uTorrent has all of the features that I used in Azureus, but it is tiny!

glitch in the matrix. topic deja vu

Oops! I really did use the Search gadget. Anything I searched with the word Torrent brought up all the same results, and nope ... it wasn't showing me a cached page.

I used Azureus for some time but after the last update the thing started freezing up and just crapping out at random points, not to mention it seemed to be demanding more and more system resources. I switched over to uTorrent just last night and so far I like it a lot.

I've never had any of the resource problems mentioned in this thread about Azureus. And the updates are well worth it, especially the last couple versions because they support torrent encryption which will often result in better download speeds. My roommate tried uTorrent for awhile, but then permanently switched to Azureus.