Pandora Timeshifting App: Main Discussion Thread

irieb

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An .MAR?  Sorry, mine is an .EXE!  I don't know a thing about those .MAR, actually...

hey pichet - thanks for the link. couldn't get much off softnetwork site other than ad's, but went back to the directory site and now the .mar file is an .exe file...go figure. switched back to .9 firefox today and app works fantastic. i've been following this link since the inception, and this release is by far the simplest to set up and get going. congrats to everyone for all the hard work. any chance anyone has looked into timeshifting netflix instant movies?

• 3 weeks later...

I first installed with Firefox . 11, but it failed to rip, read the last few pages of this thread and learned it was a Firefox issue, so I downgraded to . 9, but it's still failing.

I'm running Windows XP SP 2.  Downloaded pandora's jar today, run the java -jar pandora. jar 8085 in the cmd prompt window, and bring up pandora in firefox . 9 as hxxp: localhost:8085.  It loads fine, and the music plays.  With cruise control=off, i'm not how to grab a track.  there's a "grab this track" button, which does nothing, and the text below says lick the [Grab It] button to rip.  that button doesn't exist, but I figured it was a typo.  Anyway, i set cruise control=on.  The text below says "Initing MP3 rip".  if I exit the page and come back, the status bar at the bottom counts down 15 seconds to commencing rip.  However, nothing is ever written into my c:pandoramp3 folder.  The pandorasJar. log shows activity, but mentions nothing about ripping any songs.  the 2 gray boxes in the 'pandora's jar' section say 'band bio is disabled' and 'song stats is disabled'.  Any ideas what could be going wrong?  Everything looks normal, but it's just not saving the mp3 files.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

The band bio and Song Stats are from Last.FM if you don't have an account there you can get one for free. If you do have on just input the Username and password  under the ' last.fm Settings ' section. That will fix that issue.

I had the same issue with it not ripping anything. It is probably a conflict with some add-ons in firefox, or possibly the version of flash you're using.

If you don't want to muck with it, try this thread: http://forums.hak5.org/index.php/topic,6014.0.html This is the version that I am using, and, for me, it worked right out of the box.

An interesting side effect of using Last.FM and PandoraFox is that the Last song played is always 6 hours in the past on Last.FM. My assumption is this behavior is from the time shifting to allow the ripping to take place. I haven't had a chance to take the time and look through any of the source to see if it is possible to 'un-shift' the time that is sent to Last.FM (and if it is, where that would be done).

• 3 weeks later...

I installed the latest "Pandora's Jar standalone.

Clicked the Grab button and it downloaded that song.  Tried to grab again and it's stuck on that first song vevn after shutting down Foxfire and changing station.

Switched to Flash 8 but no use.

Also the bar across the top of the Firefox window displays the name of the stuck song.

Any have any ideas?

Thanks

MDR

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have a mac and have been struggling for hours to get pandora jar to work. I have followed the directions perfectly...I have greasemonkey and the script, flash switcher, everything is all set. When I go to start pandora jar everything appears to be fine except 2 Things:

1. I get a message saying failure to launch port 8085...address already in use in the terminal, but the program still loads

2. Once Pandora Jar loads the "grab this track" button doesn't work!

Any help will be greatly appreciated

• 5 weeks later...

Alright. I signed up for an account here at Hak5 specifically for this post.

So heres the deal. I downloaded Pandora's jar about a week ago. I had trouble at the start, then realized i hadn't installed the greasemonkey script. Did so, and the page finally loaded right. Then i left the thing alone, let it go on cruise, ended up with probably around 140 songs. Yay...right? No. Not yay. Due to the fact that probably 8/10 songs were totally mis-labeled. Infuriating? Yes. So i had to start all over. No more heirachical structure stuff...Surely it would work then? Yes...for the shortest and most blessed period of time in the last week, it worked. Then, as all good things inevitably die, so to did this lull in errors. I stopped leaving it on cruise for so long, didnt want anything to go wrong. I would pause it after a successful download when i was heading for school or something of the kind, and that didnt go wrong. However, now, every time i open up pandora's jar it will open fine with no errors, but when the FIRST TRACK IT TRIES TO DOWNLOAD starts to download (after the 15s countdown), it will give me the following: unable to rip MP3 unable to find file make sure you have Pandora running in a FIRFOX browser. Then, on top of that, EVERY SONG AFTER WILL WORK. "Work" in the sense that it downloads and labels, however, as usual with technology, it does it wrong. It will download the PREVIOUS TRACK and then label it as the current track. So if i have tracks A,B, & C (in that order), then track A wont download right, it will just say "fetching ID3 Tags for Track A..." forever, or until i skip the song. Then, Track B will play, then will go through the process right (countdown, fetching ID3 tags, successful download), but though it is labeled "B", it will ACTUALLY be track A. This does not fix itself. It could basically run forever, permanently tagging the track beforehand. Its THAT FIRST TRACK!

I have had a basic Javascript class, but that was freshman year in high school. I'm actually VERY adept at using computers, and even more skilled with physical hardware and software troubleshooting. However, i cannot find the right solution for this. So, thus, with an obvious tone of sarcasm and a humble heart, i ask for help from ye of the Hak.

Anyone mind helping? Better yet, anyone had this problem and found a solution?

~Thanks

EDIT: Furthermore, the CDDB function in fact does not function. I love the program, and help is greatly needed, because i love this thing so damn much. Humongous props to Darkone and all those helping him with this (if anyone :D)

EDIT#2: Should have told you my specs.

Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit

Pandora's Jar 8.1.1

Flash Switcher (working, running 8.0 r24)

Greasemonkey script (working)

Firefox 2.0.0.5 (can upgrade to 2.0.0.9 & 2.0.0.14 if needed)

Thats about it, right?

Tivicus, you must have posted this even as I was attempting to troubleshoot the same problem on my own installation. Unfortunately I don't have a solution for you (or myself). Symptoms are the same on mine (8.1.1 Standalone -- firefox portable) as yours. I cannot save the first song that plays, receiving the "unable to rip mp3 unable to find file make sure..." error. I can save any song thereafter, however it always saves the previous song instead of the one I request, tagging it with the filename/id3 tags from the current song.

I have noticed that pandora is caching the first song played as a file with a long numerical name in the directory *user temp folder*\plugtmp

The second song is cached directly to the temp folder (no subdirectory) as a file named "plugtmp-1"

Following songs are also cached directly into the temp folder with sequential naming plugtmp-2 | plugtmp-3 | etc. except that occasionally (perhaps at regular intervals) one will be cached into \plugtmp with another lengthy numerical name.

Of-course I never bothered to observe caching behavior back when Pandora's Jar was working so this might be what it has done all along. The fact that the first song is cached differently from the following ones seems awfully suspicious though considering the nature of the problems I'm having (PJ being "out of sync" by one song). Hopefully some of this is helpful information.

I await advise from those smarter than I...

sounds extremely similar. I wasnt running the standalone though, i was running 8.1.1 full from the download in the noob thread. A minute ago, i installed the standalone, and i just ran 8.1.1 standalone. It installed another one just called "Pandora's Jar: Standalone" without the 8.1.1, so im going to try that real quick. I'll report back if the problem manages to fix itself. Also, i tried the previous version of the full jar (8.1) and no luck.

~Tivicus

EDIT: No luck. can anyone decipher this? I mean, can anything be told from this:

INFO Thread-2 servlet.ProcessAction - handling mp3 request

INFO Thread-2 servlet.ProcessAction - Finding current mp3

INFO Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - locating mp3

WARN Thread-2 properties.DefaultProperties - Unable to load tmp mp3 retry count property.

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - TEMP: C:\Users\cameron\AppData\Local\Temp

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor -

***processing directory: Temp***

***processing directory: plugtmp-4***

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - mp3 found adding currentFile: 4540559273436519007

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file v19-3 is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: v19-3 - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file v19-2 is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: v19-2 - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file v19-1 is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: v19-1 - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file v19 is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: v19 - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file tuner_8_4_0_0_pandora_mini.swf is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: tuner_8_4_0_0_pandora_mini.swf - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - no more mp3 found in dir

***processing directory: hsperfdata_cameron***

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - unable to parse file: C:\Users\cameron\AppData\Local\Temp\hsperfdata_cameron\10132 marking file as non-mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: 10132 - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file wmplog04.sqm is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: wmplog04.sqm - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file wmplog03.sqm is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: wmplog03.sqm - will continue to next file

***processing directory: flashgot.gj60g8wk.default***

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file flashgot.fgt is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: flashgot.fgt - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file FlashGot.exe.test is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: FlashGot.exe.test - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file cameron.bmp is not an mp3

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - recent non mp3 file found: cameron.bmp - will continue to next file

DEBUG Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - file SketchUpUndo0.log is not an mp3

INFO Thread-2 util.Mp3Processor - Mp3 file was not located retrying after 1 second. loop count: 1

*Sigh*. I really wish technology would work when we want it to. :'(

EDIT#2: Okay. This is wierd. Managed to ghetto-play my way to a solution. I'll check back here with details once its confirmed. 2 songs currently downloaded & labeled right.

CONFIRMED SOLUTION:

Okay. Its official, Pandora's Jar runs on an effective supply of ghetto knowledge.

So here is what i did, and have to do each time i want to download a song RIGHT.

1. open pandora.bat. Let the error happen, and make sure cruise control is off. Pause the song. Now you have a first song that hasnt downloaded right.

2. Then close the java window for pandora's jar. Just do it. It wont shut down that firefox tab, so you're fine. now you are left with the open pandora page.

3. Open pandora.bat again to open a new tab with a fresh pandora window. Now, go ahead and pause that song. Now you have two open tabs with the same page title.

4. Now, press the get track button in the newer tab. It will download and label the other song from the other tab correctly.

5. Now here is the annoying part. you need to skip the song on both tabs. Yes, both. Even the one that you arent listening to. Now you can repeat step 4 again. You need to repeat step 5 each time, or else you will download the song from the newer tab with the title from the old tab.

I'm going to try and find a way to make cruise control work. It IS that first song.

• 3 weeks later...

OK. My computer got hosed, so I had to reload everything from scratch. I reloaded the Darkone standalone version which I always use only in manual mode. I never turn on cruise control. I immediately began getting the shifted song tagging problem. I found a post about editing the java file and replacing a "1" with a "0". Sorry I can't remember where it was. It didn't fix the problem. The only way I can get it to work consistently is to wait until the last few seconds of the song and then hit the "grab this track" button. Hope this helps somebody.

• 2 weeks later...
Pardon for asking, but why can't you just nab the files straight out of the Firefox cache with Flash 9? Why do we need to downgrade to Flash 8?

flash 9 caches differently and i assume is much more complicated to make pandoras jar use

thats why i did a installer to combine it with firefox portable.

too much content is based on flash 9 and pandoras jar also needs a older version of firefox, cant have people using a outdated browser as their main browser, it is very unsafe to do that

so they have the portable firefox just for pandoras jar and they keep their main browser updated and customized to what the user wants. this ensures that pandoras jar will work on more pc's and it will also improve security as users will not be using a outdated browser as their main browser

OK. My computer got hosed, so I had to reload everything from scratch. I reloaded the Darkone standalone version which I always use only in manual mode. I never turn on cruise control. I immediately began getting the shifted song tagging problem. I found a post about editing the java file and replacing a "1" with a "0". Sorry I can't remember where it was. It didn't fix the problem. The only way I can get it to work consistently is to wait until the last few seconds of the song and then hit the "grab this track" button. Hope this helps somebody.

You can not just change the source code and have it magically start working again. You have to compile it, and replace the file in the jar file. The easier solution now is to just go grab the newly repackaged version with the fix. You can find it here in this thread: http://hak5.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6014

• 1 month later...

Ok, I've seen that many people have had a problem with downloading songs and getting the right name.

Also, you've been making people use firefox and Flash 8. What's that all about? I use IE7 and Flash 9 and I can get my songs from the cache (They are called fla*.tmp). You have to rename them to mp4 or m4a or mp4a as they have updated the music to the aacplus codec.

I've had two attempts at getting music from pandora. My first attempt was reading the files from the cache and using Open Pandora as a template for writing a copy that 'backs up' music from the cache. This works very well and tags the files with title, album and artist. I could also add album art but started my second attempt.

If anyone wants a copy of this, just ask.

My second attempt, I will post here soon but not yet even though it works because at the moment, it only works with a certain setup. It works flawlessly so far and I've had 4 pandora windows running in IE, Firefox and Safari as well as my custom client which it has been backing up songs from just fine.

Has anyone thought of making one that decodes and encodes the data using the blowfish algorithm using the same code as the client (when decompiled)?. If you do that, everytime they change the keys stored inside, it's a simple change to the keys that are in the program (or auto-extraction).

Here's the current pandora code:

LzInstantiateView({name: "script", attrs: {script: function ()
{
	_root.UNI_REPLACEMENT_CHAR = undefined;
	_root.UNI_MAX_BMP = undefined;
	_root.UNI_MAX_UTF16 = undefined;
	_root.UNI_MAX_UTF32 = undefined;
	_root.UNI_MAX_LEGAL_UTF32 = undefined;
	_root.halfShift = undefined;
	_root.halfBase = undefined;
	_root.halfMask = undefined;
	_root.UNI_SUR_HIGH_START = undefined;
	_root.UNI_SUR_HIGH_END = undefined;
	_root.UNI_SUR_LOW_START = undefined;
	_root.UNI_SUR_LOW_END = undefined;
	_root.firstByteMark = undefined;
	_root.trailingBytesForUTF8 = undefined;
	_root.offsetsFromUTF8 = undefined;
	_root.Blowfish = undefined;
	with (_root)
	{
		Blowfish = function ()
		{
		};
		UNI_REPLACEMENT_CHAR = 65533;
		UNI_MAX_BMP = 65535;
		UNI_MAX_UTF16 = 1114111;
		UNI_MAX_UTF32 = 2147483647;
		UNI_MAX_LEGAL_UTF32 = 1114111;
		halfShift = 10;
		halfBase = 65536;
		halfMask = 1023;
		UNI_SUR_HIGH_START = 55296;
		UNI_SUR_HIGH_END = 56319;
		UNI_SUR_LOW_START = 56320;
		UNI_SUR_LOW_END = 57343;
		firstByteMark = [0, 0, 192, 224, 240, 248, 252];
		trailingBytesForUTF8 = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 
3, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5];
		offsetsFromUTF8 = [0, 12416, 925824, 63447168, 4.194837E+009, 2.181571E+009];
		Blowfish.N = 16;
		Blowfish.keysToString = function (keys)
		{
			var _loc1 = [keys[0].join(), keys[1].join(), keys[2].join(), keys[3].join(), keys[4].join()];
			return ("[[" + _loc1.join("],[") + "]]");
		};
		Blowfish.generateDefaultKeyArrays = function ()
		{
			var _loc6 = new Array(608135816, 2.242054E+009, 320440878, 57701188, 
2.752068E+009, 698298832, 137296536, 3.964563E+009, 1160258022, 953160567, 3.193202E+009, 887688300, 
3.232508E+009, 3.380368E+009, 1065670069, 3.041331E+009, 2.450970E+009, 2.306473E+009);
			var _loc5 = new Array(3.509652E+009, 2.564798E+009, 805139163, 
3.491422E+009, 3.101798E+009, 1780907670, 3.128726E+009, 4.046225E+009, 614570311, 3.012652E+009, 
134345442, 2.240740E+009, 1667834072, 1901547113, 2.757296E+009, 4.103290E+009, 227898511, 1921955416, 
1904987480, 2.182434E+009, 2069144605, 3.260701E+009, 2.620446E+009, 720527379, 3.318854E+009, 
677414384, 3.393288E+009, 3.101375E+009, 2.390351E+009, 1614419982, 1822297739, 2.954791E+009, 
3.608508E+009, 3.174124E+009, 2024746970, 1432378464, 3.864340E+009, 2.857741E+009, 1464375394, 
1676153920, 1439316330, 715854006, 3.033292E+009, 289532110, 2.706671E+009, 2087905683, 3.018724E+009, 
1668267050, 732546397, 1947742710, 3.462152E+009, 2.609354E+009, 2.950085E+009, 1814351708, 
2050118529, 680887927, 999245976, 1800124847, 3.300911E+009, 1713906067, 1641548236, 4.213287E+009, 
1216130144, 1575780402, 4.018429E+009, 3.917838E+009, 3.693487E+009, 3.949272E+009, 596196993, 
3.549867E+009, 258830323, 2.213823E+009, 772490370, 2.760122E+009, 1774776394, 2.652872E+009, 
566650946, 4.142493E+009, 1728879713, 2.882767E+009, 1783734482, 3.629396E+009, 2.517608E+009, 
2.874226E+009, 1861159788, 326777828, 3.124490E+009, 2130389656, 2.716952E+009, 967770486, 1724537150, 
2.185433E+009, 2.364442E+009, 1164943284, 2105845187, 998989502, 3.765401E+009, 2.244026E+009, 
1075463327, 1455516326, 1322494562, 910128902, 469688178, 1117454909, 936433444, 3.490321E+009, 
3.675253E+009, 1240580251, 122909385, 2.157518E+009, 634681816, 4.142457E+009, 3.825095E+009, 
3.061403E+009, 2.540495E+009, 79693498, 3.249099E+009, 1084186820, 1583128258, 426386531, 1761308591, 
1047286709, 322548459, 995290223, 1845252383, 2.603652E+009, 3.431024E+009, 2.942222E+009, 
3.202601E+009, 3.727903E+009, 1712269319, 422464435, 3.234572E+009, 1170764815, 3.523961E+009, 
3.117678E+009, 1434042557, 442511882, 3.600876E+009, 1076654713, 1738483198, 4.213155E+009, 
2.393238E+009, 3.677496E+009, 1014306527, 4.251020E+009, 793779912, 2.902807E+009, 842905082, 
4.246964E+009, 1395751752, 1040244610, 2.656852E+009, 3.396308E+009, 445077038, 3.742854E+009, 
3.577916E+009, 679411651, 2.892444E+009, 2.354009E+009, 1767581616, 3.150600E+009, 3.791627E+009, 
3.102741E+009, 284835224, 4.246832E+009, 1258075500, 768725851, 2.589189E+009, 3.069724E+009, 
3.532540E+009, 1274779536, 3.789419E+009, 2.764800E+009, 1660621633, 3.471100E+009, 4.011904E+009, 
913787905, 3.497959E+009, 737222580, 2.514213E+009, 2.928710E+009, 3.937243E+009, 1804850592, 
3.499021E+009, 2.949064E+009, 2.386320E+009, 2.390070E+009, 2.415322E+009, 4.061277E+009, 
2.290661E+009, 2.416833E+009, 1336762016, 1754252060, 3.520066E+009, 3.014181E+009, 791618072, 
3.188595E+009, 3.933548E+009, 2.332172E+009, 3.852520E+009, 3.043981E+009, 413987798, 3.465143E+009, 
3.030929E+009, 4.245938E+009, 2093235073, 3.534596E+009, 375366246, 2.157279E+009, 2.479650E+009, 
555357303, 3.870106E+009, 2008414854, 3.344188E+009, 4.221384E+009, 3.956125E+009, 2067696032, 
3.594591E+009, 2.921234E+009, 2428461, 544322398, 577241275, 1471733935, 610547355, 4.027169E+009, 
1432588573, 1507829418, 2025931657, 3.646575E+009, 545086370, 48609733, 2.200307E+009, 1653985193, 
298326376, 1316178497, 3.007786E+009, 2064951626, 458293330, 2.589141E+009, 3.591330E+009, 
3.164326E+009, 727753846, 2179363840.000000, 146436021, 1461446943, 4.069977E+009, 705550613, 
3.059967E+009, 3.887725E+009, 4.281599E+009, 3.313850E+009, 1404054877, 2.845806E+009, 146425753, 
1854211946);
			var _loc4 = new Array(1266315497, 3.048418E+009, 3.681880E+009, 
3.289982E+009, 2.909710E+009, 1235738493, 2.632868E+009, 2.414720E+009, 3.970600E+009, 1771706367, 
1449415276, 3.266420E+009, 422970021, 1963543593, 2.690192E+009, 3.826793E+009, 1062508698, 
1531092325, 1804592342, 2.583118E+009, 2.714934E+009, 4.024972E+009, 1294809318, 4.028981E+009, 
1289560198, 2.221993E+009, 1669523910, 35572830, 157838143, 1052438473, 1016535060, 1802137761, 
1753167236, 1386275462, 3.080475E+009, 2.857371E+009, 1040679964, 2145300060, 2.390574E+009, 
1461121720, 2.956647E+009, 4.031778E+009, 4.028375E+009, 33600511, 2.920085E+009, 1018524850, 
629373528, 3.691586E+009, 3.515946E+009, 2091462646, 2.486323E+009, 586499841, 988145025, 935516892, 
3.367335E+009, 2.599673E+009, 2.839831E+009, 265290510, 3.972581E+009, 2.759139E+009, 3.795373E+009, 
1005194799, 847297441, 406762289, 1314163512, 1332590856, 1866599683, 4.127852E+009, 750260880, 
613907577, 1450815602, 3.165621E+009, 3.734665E+009, 3.650292E+009, 3.012276E+009, 3.704570E+009, 
1427272223, 778793252, 1343938022, 2.676281E+009, 2052605720, 1946737175, 3.164576E+009, 
3.914039E+009, 3.967479E+009, 3.682934E+009, 1661551462, 3.294938E+009, 4.011596E+009, 840292616, 
3.712171E+009, 616741398, 312560963, 711312465, 1351876610, 322626781, 1910503582, 271666773, 
2.175564E+009, 1594956187, 70604529, 3.617835E+009, 1007753275, 1495573769, 4.069517E+009, 
2.549218E+009, 2.663039E+009, 504708206, 2.263041E+009, 3.941167E+009, 2.249089E+009, 1514023603, 
1998579484, 1312622330, 694541497, 2.582060E+009, 2.151582E+009, 1382467621, 776784248, 2.618340E+009, 
3.323269E+009, 2.497899E+009, 2.784771E+009, 503983604, 4.076294E+009, 907881277, 423175695, 
432175456, 1378068232, 4.145222E+009, 3.954049E+009, 3.938656E+009, 3.820767E+009, 2.793130E+009, 
2.977905E+009, 26017576, 3.274891E+009, 3.194772E+009, 1700274565, 1756076034, 4.006520E+009, 
3.677329E+009, 720338349, 1533947780, 354530856, 688349552, 3.973925E+009, 1637815568, 332179504, 
3.949051E+009, 53804574, 2.852349E+009, 3.044236E+009, 1282449977, 3.583942E+009, 3.416973E+009, 
4.006381E+009, 1617046695, 2.628476E+009, 3.002304E+009, 1686838959, 431878346, 2.686675E+009, 
1700445008, 1080580658, 1009431731, 832498133, 3.223436E+009, 2.605976E+009, 2.271191E+009, 
2.516032E+009, 1648197032, 4.164389E+009, 2.548248E+009, 300782431, 375919233, 238389289, 
3.353747E+009, 2.531189E+009, 2019080857, 1475708069, 455242339, 2.609104E+009, 448939670, 
3.451063E+009, 1395535956, 2.413382E+009, 1841049896, 1491858159, 885456874, 4.264095E+009, 
4.001119E+009, 1565136089, 3.898915E+009, 1108368660, 540939232, 1173283510, 2.745871E+009, 
3.681308E+009, 4.207628E+009, 3.343054E+009, 4.016749E+009, 1699691293, 1103962373, 3.625876E+009, 
2.256883E+009, 3.830139E+009, 1031889488, 3.479348E+009, 1535977030, 4.236805E+009, 3.251091E+009, 
2132092099, 1774941330, 1199868427, 1452454533, 157007616, 2.904115E+009, 342012276, 595725824, 
1480756522, 206960106, 497939518, 591360097, 863170706, 2.375254E+009, 3.596611E+009, 1814182875, 
2094937945, 3.421402E+009, 1082520231, 3.463918E+009, 2.785510E+009, 435703966, 3.908033E+009, 
1641649973, 2.842274E+009, 3.305900E+009, 1510255612, 2.148256E+009, 2.655288E+009, 3.276093E+009, 
4.258621E+009, 236887753, 3.681803E+009, 274041037, 1734335097, 3.815195E+009, 3.317970E+009, 
1899903192, 1026095262, 4.050518E+009, 356393447, 2.410692E+009, 3.873677E+009, 3.682840E+009);
			var _loc3 = new Array(3.913112E+009, 2.491499E+009, 4.132186E+009, 
2.489920E+009, 1091903735, 1979897079, 3.170135E+009, 3.567387E+009, 3.557303E+009, 857797738, 
1136121015, 1342202287, 507115054, 2.535737E+009, 337727348, 3.213593E+009, 1301675037, 2.528482E+009, 
1895095763, 1721773893, 3.216772E+009, 62756741, 2142006736, 835421444, 2.531994E+009, 1442658625, 
3.659876E+009, 2.882145E+009, 676362277, 1392781812, 170690266, 3.921047E+009, 1759253602, 
3611846912.000000, 1745797284, 664899054, 1329594018, 3.901206E+009, 3.045908E+009, 2062866102, 
2.865635E+009, 3.543622E+009, 3.464013E+009, 1080764994, 553557557, 3.656615E+009, 3.996768E+009, 
991055499, 499776247, 1265440854, 648242737, 3.940784E+009, 980351604, 3.713746E+009, 1749149687, 
3.396870E+009, 4.211799E+009, 3.640571E+009, 1161844396, 3.125319E+009, 1431517754, 545492359, 
4.268469E+009, 3.499530E+009, 1437099964, 2.702548E+009, 3.433638E+009, 2.581716E+009, 2.787789E+009, 
1060185593, 1593081372, 2.418619E+009, 4.260948E+009, 69676912, 2.159744E+009, 86519011, 
2.512459E+009, 3.838209E+009, 1220612927, 3.339684E+009, 133810670, 1090789135, 1078426020, 
1569222167, 845107691, 3.583754E+009, 4.072457E+009, 1091646820, 628848692, 1613405280, 3.757632E+009, 
526609435, 236106946, 48312990, 2.942718E+009, 3.402728E+009, 1797494240, 859738849, 992217954, 
4.005477E+009, 2.243077E+009, 3.870953E+009, 3.732016E+009, 765654824, 3.490871E+009, 2.511836E+009, 
1685915746, 3.888969E+009, 1414112111, 2.273135E+009, 3.281911E+009, 4.080963E+009, 172450625, 
2.569994E+009, 980381355, 4.109958E+009, 2.819808E+009, 2.716590E+009, 2.568741E+009, 3.681447E+009, 
3.329971E+009, 1835478071, 660984891, 3.704678E+009, 4.046000E+009, 3.422618E+009, 3.040416E+009, 
1762651403, 1719377915, 3.470491E+009, 2.693910E+009, 3.642056E+009, 3.138597E+009, 1364962596, 
2073328063, 1983633131, 926494387, 3.423689E+009, 2.150032E+009, 4.096668E+009, 1749200295, 
3.328847E+009, 309677260, 2016342300, 1779581495, 3.079820E+009, 111262694, 1274766160, 443224088, 
298511866, 1025883608, 3.806447E+009, 1145181785, 168956806, 3.641503E+009, 3.584814E+009, 1689216846, 
3.666258E+009, 3.200248E+009, 1692713982, 2.646377E+009, 4.042769E+009, 1618508792, 1610833997, 
3.523052E+009, 4.130873E+009, 2001055236, 3.610705E+009, 2.202168E+009, 4.028542E+009, 2.961195E+009, 
1006657119, 2006996926, 3.186143E+009, 1430667929, 3.210227E+009, 1314452623, 4.074635E+009, 
4.101304E+009, 2.273951E+009, 1399257539, 3.367211E+009, 3.027629E+009, 1190975929, 2062231137, 
2.333991E+009, 2.221543E+009, 2.438961E+009, 1181637006, 548689776, 2.362791E+009, 3.372408E+009, 
3.104550E+009, 3.145861E+009, 296247880, 1970579870, 3.078560E+009, 3.769228E+009, 1714227617, 
3.291629E+009, 3.898220E+009, 166772364, 1251581989, 493813264, 448347421, 195405023, 2.709976E+009, 
677966185, 3.703037E+009, 1463355134, 2.715996E+009, 1338867538, 1343315457, 2.802222E+009, 
2.684532E+009, 233230375, 2.599980E+009, 2000651841, 3.277868E+009, 1638401717, 4.028070E+009, 
3.237316E+009, 6314154, 819756386, 300326615, 590932579, 1405279636, 3.267500E+009, 3.150704E+009, 
2.428287E+009, 3.959193E+009, 3.461947E+009, 1862657033, 1266418056, 963775037, 2089974820, 
2.263053E+009, 1917689273, 448879540, 3.550395E+009, 3.981727E+009, 150775221, 3.627908E+009, 
1303187396, 508620638, 2.975983E+009, 2.726631E+009, 1817252668, 1876281319, 1457606340, 908771278, 
3.720792E+009, 3.617207E+009, 2.455995E+009, 1729034894, 1080033504);
			var _loc2 = new Array(976866871, 3.556440E+009, 2.881648E+009, 1522871579, 
1555064734, 1336096578, 3.548522E+009, 2.579275E+009, 3.574698E+009, 3.205461E+009, 3.593281E+009, 
3.338716E+009, 3.079413E+009, 564236357, 2.993599E+009, 1781952180, 1464380207, 3.163844E+009, 
3.332602E+009, 1699332808, 1393555694, 1183702653, 3.581086E+009, 1288719814, 691649499, 
2.847557E+009, 2.895456E+009, 3.193890E+009, 2.717571E+009, 1781354906, 1676643554, 2.592534E+009, 
3.230254E+009, 1126444790, 2.770208E+009, 2.633159E+009, 2.210423E+009, 2.615766E+009, 2.414155E+009, 
3.127139E+009, 673620729, 2.805611E+009, 1269405062, 4.015351E+009, 3.341808E+009, 4.149410E+009, 
1057255273, 2012875353, 2.162469E+009, 2.276493E+009, 2.601117E+009, 993977747, 3.918593E+009, 
2.654263E+009, 753973209, 36408145, 2.530586E+009, 25011837, 3.520020E+009, 2088578344, 530523599, 
2.918365E+009, 1524020338, 1518925132, 3.760828E+009, 3.759777E+009, 1202760957, 3.985898E+009, 
3.906193E+009, 674977740, 4.174735E+009, 2031300136, 2019492241, 3.983893E+009, 4.153806E+009, 
3.822280E+009, 352677332, 2.297720E+009, 60907813, 90501309, 3.286999E+009, 1016092578, 2.535922E+009, 
2.839152E+009, 457141659, 509813237, 4.120668E+009, 652014361, 1966332200, 2.975203E+009, 55981186, 
2.327461E+009, 676427537, 3.255491E+009, 2.882294E+009, 3.433927E+009, 1307055953, 942726286, 
933058658, 2.468412E+009, 3.933901E+009, 4.215176E+009, 1361170020, 2001714738, 2.830558E+009, 
3.274260E+009, 1222529897, 1679025792, 2.729314E+009, 3.714954E+009, 1770335741, 151462246, 
3.013232E+009, 1682292957, 1483529935, 471910574, 1539241949, 458788160, 3.436315E+009, 1807016891, 
3.718409E+009, 978976581, 1043663428, 3.165966E+009, 1927990952, 4.200892E+009, 2.372277E+009, 
3.208409E+009, 3.533432E+009, 1412390302, 2.931980E+009, 4.132332E+009, 1947078029, 3.881506E+009, 
4.168226E+009, 2.941484E+009, 1077988104, 1320477388, 886195818, 18198404, 3.786409E+009, 
2.509782E+009, 112762804, 3.463356E+009, 1866414978, 891333506, 18488651, 661792760, 1628790961, 
3.885187E+009, 3.141171E+009, 876946877, 2.693282E+009, 1372485963, 791857591, 2.686434E+009, 
3.759983E+009, 3.167212E+009, 3.472954E+009, 2.716380E+009, 445679433, 3.561996E+009, 3.504005E+009, 
3.574258E+009, 54117162, 3.331405E+009, 2.381919E+009, 3.769707E+009, 4.154350E+009, 1140177722, 
4.074052E+009, 668550556, 3.214353E+009, 367459370, 261225585, 2.610173E+009, 4.209349E+009, 
3.468074E+009, 3.265816E+009, 314222801, 3.066104E+009, 3.808783E+009, 282218597, 3.406014E+009, 
3.773591E+009, 379116347, 1285071038, 846784868, 2.669647E+009, 3.771962E+009, 3.550492E+009, 
2.305946E+009, 453669953, 1268987020, 3.317592E+009, 3.279303E+009, 3.744833E+009, 2.610508E+009, 
3.859509E+009, 266596637, 3.847019E+009, 517658769, 3.462560E+009, 3.443425E+009, 370717030, 
4.247527E+009, 2.224018E+009, 4.143654E+009, 4.112774E+009, 2.788325E+009, 2.477274E+009, 1456262402, 
2.901443E+009, 1517677493, 1846949527, 2.295494E+009, 3.734398E+009, 2.176404E+009, 1280348187, 
1908823572, 3.871787E+009, 846861322, 1172426758, 3.287448E+009, 3.383383E+009, 1655181056, 
3.139813E+009, 901632758, 1897031941, 2.986607E+009, 3.066810E+009, 3.447103E+009, 1393639104, 
373351379, 950779232, 625454576, 3.124241E+009, 4.148613E+009, 2007998917, 544563296, 2.244739E+009, 
2.330496E+009, 2058025392, 1291430526, 424198748, 50039436, 29584100, 3.605783E+009, 2.429876E+009, 
2.791104E+009, 1057563949, 3.255363E+009, 3.075367E+009, 3.463963E+009, 1469046755, 985887462);
			return ([_loc6, _loc5, _loc4, _loc3, _loc2]);
		};
		Blowfish.createFromKey = function (key, keyArrays)
		{
			if (keyArrays == null)
			{
				keyArrays = this.generateDefaultKeyArrays();
			} // end if
			var _loc8 = keyArrays[0];
			var _loc14 = keyArrays[1];
			var _loc13 = keyArrays[2];
			var _loc12 = keyArrays[3];
			var _loc11 = keyArrays[4];
			var _loc16 = Blowfish.N;
			var _loc6 = new Blowfish();
			_loc6.setKeyArrays(_loc8, _loc14, _loc13, _loc12, _loc11, Blowfish.N);
			var _loc3 = 0;
			var _loc4 = 0;
			var _loc7 = 0;
			var _loc17 = "";
			var _loc9 = _loc6.codes2bytes(_loc6.str2codes(key));
			_loc4 = 0;

do
			{
				_loc7 = 0;

do
				{
					_loc7 = _loc7 << 8 | _loc9[_loc4];
					_loc4 = _loc4 + 1;
					_loc9.length;
					if (_loc4 == _loc9.length || _loc4 > _loc9.length)
					{
						_loc4 = 0;
					} // end if
					var _loc10 = ++;
					continue;
					_loc10 = 0;
				} while (_loc10 < 4)
				_loc8[_loc3] = _loc8[_loc3] ^ _loc7;
				++_loc3;
				continue;
				_loc3 = 0;
			} while (_loc3 < _loc16 + 2)
			var _loc5 = [0, 0];

do
			{
				_loc6.encipher(_loc5, 0);
				_loc8[_loc3] = _loc5[0];
				_loc8[_loc3 + 1] = _loc5[1];
				_loc3 = _loc3 + 2;
				continue;
				_loc3 = 0;
			} while (_loc3 < _loc16 + 2)

do
			{
				var _loc15 = [_loc14, _loc13, _loc12, _loc11][_loc3];

do
				{
					_loc6.encipher(_loc5, 0);
					_loc15[_loc4] = _loc5[0];
					_loc15[_loc4 + 1] = _loc5[1];
					_loc4 = _loc4 + 2;
					continue;
					_loc4 = 0;
				} while (_loc4 < 256)
				++_loc3;
				continue;
				_loc3 = 0;
			} while (_loc3 < 4)
			return (_loc6);
		};
		Blowfish.createFromArrays = function (keys)
		{
			var _loc2 = new Blowfish();
			_loc2.setKeyArrays(keys[0], keys[1], keys[2], keys[3], keys[4], Blowfish.N);
			return (_loc2);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.setKeyArrays = function (P, S0, S1, S2, S3, N)
		{
			with ({P: P, S0: S0, S1: S1, S2: S2, S3: S3, N: N})
			{
				this.encipher = function (bytes, index)
				{
					var _loc2 = bytes[index];
					var _loc3 = bytes[index + 1];

do
					{
						_loc2 = _loc2 ^ P[];
						var _loc4 = _loc2;
						var _loc8 = _loc4 & 255;
						_loc4 = _loc4 >> 8;
						var _loc9 = _loc4 & 255;
						_loc4 = _loc4 >> 8;
						var _loc10 = _loc4 & 255;
						_loc4 = _loc4 >> 8;
						var _loc11 = _loc4 & 255;
						var _loc5 = S0[_loc11] + S1[_loc10];
						_loc5 = _loc5 ^ S2[_loc9];
						_loc5 = _loc5 + S3[_loc8];
						_loc3 = _loc3 ^ _loc5;
						var _loc6 = _loc2;
						_loc2 = _loc3;
						_loc3 = _loc6;
						var _loc7 = ++;
						continue;
						_loc7 = 0;
					} while (_loc7 < N)
					_loc6 = _loc2;
					_loc2 = _loc3;
					_loc3 = _loc6;
					_loc3 = _loc3 ^ P[N];
					_loc2 = _loc2 ^ P[N + 1];
					bytes[index] = _loc2;
					bytes[index + 1] = _loc3;
				};
				this.decipher = function (bytes, index)
				{
					var _loc2 = bytes[index];
					var _loc3 = bytes[index + 1];

do
					{
						_loc2 = _loc2 ^ P[];
						var _loc4 = _loc2;
						var _loc8 = _loc4 & 255;
						_loc4 = _loc4 >> 8;
						var _loc9 = _loc4 & 255;
						_loc4 = _loc4 >> 8;
						var _loc10 = _loc4 & 255;
						_loc4 = _loc4 >> 8;
						var _loc11 = _loc4 & 255;
						var _loc5 = S0[_loc11] + S1[_loc10];
						_loc5 = _loc5 ^ S2[_loc9];
						_loc5 = _loc5 + S3[_loc8];
						_loc3 = _loc3 ^ _loc5;
						var _loc6 = _loc2;
						_loc2 = _loc3;
						_loc3 = _loc6;
						var _loc7 = --;
						continue;
						_loc7 = N + 1;
					} while (_loc7 > 1)
					_loc6 = _loc2;
					_loc2 = _loc3;
					_loc3 = _loc6;
					_loc3 = _loc3 ^ P[1];
					_loc2 = _loc2 ^ P[0];
					bytes[index] = _loc2;
					bytes[index + 1] = _loc3;
				};
			} // End of with
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.encrypt = function (plaintext)
		{
			var _loc2 = this.str2codes(plaintext);
			var _loc3 = this.codes2bytes(_loc2);
			return (this.encryptBytes(_loc3));
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.encryptBytes = function (bytes)
		{
			var _loc2 = this.bytes2ints(bytes);

do
			{
				this.encipher(_loc2, );
				var _loc3 =  + 2;
				continue;
				_loc3 = 0;
			} while (_loc3 < _loc2.length)
			bytes = this.ints2bytes(_loc2);
			var _loc4 = this.bytes2hex(bytes);
			return (_loc4);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.decrypt = function (ciphertext)
		{
			ciphertext = String(ciphertext);
			var _loc5 = this.decryptBytes(ciphertext);
			var _loc4 = this.bytes2codes(_loc5);
			var _loc3 = this.codes2str(_loc4);
			return (_loc3);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.decryptBytes = function (ciphertext)
		{
			var _loc4 = this.hex2bytes(ciphertext);
			var _loc2 = this.bytes2ints(_loc4);

do
			{
				this.decipher(_loc2, );
				var _loc3 =  + 2;
				continue;
				_loc3 = 0;
			} while (_loc3 < _loc2.length)
			return (this.ints2bytes(_loc2));
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.str2codes = function (str)
		{
			var _loc2 = [];

do
			{
				_loc2.push(str.charCodeAt());
				var _loc1 = ++;
				continue;
				_loc1 = 0;
			} while (_loc1 < str.length)
			return (_loc2);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.codes2str = function (codes)
		{
			var _loc3 = [];

do
			{
				_loc3.push(String.fromCharCode(codes[]));
				var _loc2 = ++;
				continue;
				_loc2 = 0;
			} while (_loc2 < codes.length)
			return (_loc3.join(""));
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.codes2bytes = function (codes)
		{
			var _loc4 = [];
			byteMask = 191;
			byteMark = 128;
			var _loc5 = 0;
			while (_loc5 < codes.length)
			{
				var _loc2 = codes[_loc5];
				++_loc5;
				UNI_SUR_HIGH_START;
				UNI_SUR_HIGH_END;
				if ((_loc2 == UNI_SUR_HIGH_START || _loc2 > UNI_SUR_HIGH_START) && (_loc2 == UNI_SUR_HIGH_END || _loc2 < UNI_SUR_HIGH_END))
				{
					if (_loc5 == codes.length)
					{
						Logger.error("source exhausted");
						return (_loc4);
					} // end if
					var _loc7 = codes[_loc5];
					if (_loc7 < UNI_SUR_LOW_START || _loc2 > UNI_SUR_LOW_END)
					{
						Logger.error("unpaired high surrogate");
					} // end if
					_loc2 = (_loc2 - UNI_SUR_HIGH_START << halfShift) + (_loc7 - UNI_SUR_LOW_START) + halfBase;
					++_loc5;
				}
				else
				{
					UNI_SUR_LOW_START;
					UNI_SUR_LOW_END;
					if ((_loc2 == UNI_SUR_LOW_START || _loc2 > UNI_SUR_LOW_START) && (_loc2 == UNI_SUR_LOW_END || _loc2 < UNI_SUR_LOW_END))
					{
						Logger.error("UTF-16 surrogate values are illegal in UTF-32");
					} // end if
				} // end else if
				var _loc3 = 0;
				if (_loc2 < 128)
				{
					_loc3 = 1;
				}
				else if (_loc2 < 2048)
				{
					_loc3 = 2;
				}
				else if (_loc2 < 65536)
				{
					_loc3 = 3;
				}
				else if (_loc2 < 1114112)
				{
					_loc3 = 4;
				}
				else
				{
					_loc3 = 3;
					_loc2 = UNI_REPLACEMENT_CHAR;
				} // end else if
				if (firstByteMark[_loc3] == null)
				{
					Logger.error("invalid bytesToWrite: " + _loc3);
					return (_loc4);
				} // end if
				var _loc6 = _loc4.length;
				if (_loc3 != 4)
				{
					continue;
				} // end if
				_loc4[_loc6] = _loc2 | firstByteMark[_loc3];
				continue;
			} // end while
			return (_loc4);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.bytes2codes = function (bytes)
		{
			var _loc5 = [];
			var _loc4 = 0;
			while (_loc4 < bytes.length)
			{
				var _loc3 = 0;
				var _loc6 = trailingBytesForUTF8[bytes[_loc4]];
				if (_loc4 + _loc6 > bytes.length)
				{
					Logger.error("source exhausted");
					return (_loc5);
				} // end if
				if (!this.isLegalUTF8(bytes.slice(_loc4, _loc4 + _loc6 + 1)))
				{
					Logger.error("not legal UTF-8");
					return (_loc5);
				} // end if
				if (_loc6 != 5)
				{
				}
				else
				{
					_loc3 = _loc3 + bytes[_loc4];
					++_loc4;

} // end else if
				_loc3 = _loc3 - offsetsFromUTF8[_loc6];
				UNI_MAX_BMP;
				if (_loc3 == UNI_MAX_BMP || _loc3 < UNI_MAX_BMP)
				{
					UNI_SUR_HIGH_START;
					UNI_SUR_LOW_END;
					if ((_loc3 == UNI_SUR_HIGH_START || _loc3 > UNI_SUR_HIGH_START) && (_loc3 == UNI_SUR_LOW_END || _loc3 < UNI_SUR_LOW_END))
					{
						Logger.error("UTF-16 surrogate values are illegal in UTF-32");
						_loc5.push(UNI_REPLACEMENT_CHAR);
					}
					else
					{
						_loc5.push(_loc3);
					} // end else if
					continue;
				} // end if
				if (_loc3 > UNI_MAX_UTF16)
				{
					Logger.error("ch > UNI_MAX_UTF16");
					_loc5.push(UNI_REPLACEMENT_CHAR);
					continue;
				} // end if
				_loc3 = _loc3 - halfBase;
				_loc5.push((_loc3 >> halfShift) + UNI_SUR_HIGH_START);
				_loc5.push((_loc3 & halfMask) + UNI_SUR_LOW_START);
			} // end while
			while (8, _loc5.length && (_loc5[_loc5.length - 1] == 8 || _loc5[_loc5.length - 1] < 8))
			{
				_loc5.pop();
			} // end while
			return (_loc5);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.isLegalUTF8 = function (segment)
		{
			if (segment.length != 4)
			{
				segment.length;

return (false);
			} // end if
			null;
			var _loc1 = segment[3];
			if (segment[3] < 128 || _loc1 > 191)
			{
				return (false);
			} // end if

null;
			_loc1 = segment[2];
			if (segment[2] < 128 || _loc1 > 191)
			{
				return (false);
			} // end if

null;
			_loc1 = segment[1];
			if (segment[1] > 191)
			{
				return (false);
			} // end if
			if (segment[0] != 224)
			{
			}
			else
			{
				if (_loc1 < 160)
				{
				} // end if
				if (_loc1 > 159)
				{
				} // end if
				if (_loc1 < 144)
				{
				} // end if
				if (_loc1 > 143)
				{
					return (false);
				} // end if

} // end else if
			if (_loc1 < 128)
			{
				return (false);
			} // end if

segment[0] == 244 ? (null) : (segment[0], // Jump to 1567, null, if (_loc1 >= 160)
 goto 1555, return (false), // Jump to 1570, // Jump to 1556, null, if (_loc1 <= 159) goto 1559, return (false), // 
Jump to 1570, // Jump to 1560, null, if (_loc1 >= 144) goto 1563, return (false), // Jump to 1570, null);
			128;
			if ((segment[0] == 128 || segment[0] > 128) && segment[0] < 194)
			{
				return (false);
			} // end if

if (segment[0] > 244)
			{
				return (false);
			} // end if
			return (true);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.bytes2ints = function (bytes)
		{
			var _loc4 = [];
			var _loc2 = bytes.length;
			var _loc6 = _loc2 % 4 == 0 ? (_loc2) : (_loc2 - _loc2 % 4);

do
			{
				_loc4[_loc4.length] = bytes[] << 24 | bytes[ + 1] << 16 | bytes[ + 2] << 8 | bytes[ + 3];
				var _loc1 =  + 4;
				continue;
				_loc1 = 0;
			} while (_loc1 < _loc6)
			if (_loc1 < _loc2)
			{
				var _loc5 = 0;

do
				{
					if (_loc1 +  < _loc2)
					{
						_loc5 = _loc5 | bytes[_loc1 + ] << (3 - ) * 8;
					} // end if
					var _loc3 = ++;
					continue;
					_loc3 = 0;
				} while (_loc3 < 4)
				_loc4[_loc4.length] = _loc5;
			} // end if
			return (_loc4);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.ints2bytes = function (ints)
		{
			var _loc2 = [];
			var _loc1 = 0;

do
			{
				var _loc3 = ints[];
				_loc2[_loc1] = _loc3 >> 24 & 255;
				++_loc1;
				_loc2[_loc1] = _loc3 >> 16 & 255;
				++_loc1;
				_loc2[_loc1] = _loc3 >> 8 & 255;
				++_loc1;
				_loc2[_loc1] = _loc3 & 255;
				++_loc1;
				var _loc4 = ++;
				continue;
				_loc4 = 0;
			} while (_loc4 < ints.length)
			return (_loc2);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.bytes2hex = function (bytes)
		{
			var _loc1 = "";

do
			{
				var _loc3 = bytes[].toString(16);
				if (_loc3.length == 1)
				{
					_loc1 = _loc1 + ("0" + _loc3);
				}
				else
				{
					_loc1 = _loc1 + _loc3;
				} // end else if
				var _loc2 = ++;
				continue;
				_loc2 = 0;
			} while (_loc2 < bytes.length)
			return (_loc1);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.hex2bytes = function (hex)
		{
			var _loc3 = [];

do
			{
				_loc3.push(parseInt(hex.substr(, 2), 16));
				var _loc2 =  + 2;
				continue;
				_loc2 = 0;
			} while (_loc2 < hex.length)
			return (_loc3);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.str2hexDebug = function (str)
		{
			var _loc2 = "";

do
			{
				_loc2 = _loc2 + (str.charCodeAt().toString(16) + " ");
				var _loc1 = ++;
				continue;
				_loc1 = 0;
			} while (_loc1 < str.length)
			return (_loc2);
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.str2bytes = function (str)
		{
			return (this.codes2bytes(this.str2codes(str)));
		};
		Blowfish.prototype.bytes2str = function (bytes)
		{
			return (this.codes2str(this.bytes2codes(bytes)));
		};
	} // End of with
}}}, 1);

Thanks for reading,

Nebster

I've had two attempts at getting music from pandora. My first attempt was reading the files from the cache and using Open Pandora as a template for writing a copy that 'backs up' music from the cache. This works very well and tags the files with title, album and artist. I could also add album art but started my second attempt.

If anyone wants a copy of this, just ask.

Nebster

Hey man - if you could send me a copy - that would be great.

u could email it to me at rob_and_trish at yahoo dot com

Tnx

Hey nebster - 1 other question for you.

I see in the temp dir were the tmp files are now only there until the song is over - then a new one appears.

I can get them out of there - but where are they now storing the file that holds the tags about file? (the artist name, album & whatnot?

Hey nebster - 1 other question for you.

I see in the temp dir were the tmp files are now only there until the song is over - then a new one appears.

I can get them out of there - but where are they now storing the file that holds the tags about file? (the artist name, album & whatnot?

Ok, first of all, how did you get them out?

It wouldn't let me get them out. I had to use Shadow copies of disks to do it (complicated thing).

The way I labeled them was that my program hooked all the functions from the PandoraAPI (Javascript thing) and got the names from that. When there is only one file in there, it means that the current song playing is that file so I then named it.

I would be interested in giving your program a try. I have been successful using the darkone standalone version in manual mode. When the current song gets to about 75%, the status bar at the bottom of the window changes to something like "transferring data from www.pandora.com" I wait another 10 seconds and then hit the "grab this track" button. It gets the right song title, but I have to manually enter the album info. Any improvements would be appreciated. I'm not a programmer, but would be willing to help test and provide feedback. You can email me at jwaldrep@nc.rr.com.

Sorry, forgot to say, if someone wanted my old version, request it and I will post it here. Since I've seen several requests, I will post it here soon (very busy atm so it may take a few days).

fyi, you need the .net framework

EDIT: I have posted it in a new thread. beware, it isn't comapatible with vista but the new one I'm making is

• 4 months later...

I accidentally clicked settings when I right clicked the Pandora screen with the Pandora grabber going. I couldn't get ride of the menu screen so I closed the window and started it again. Now there is just he Pandora window nothing else on the screen.

I get 2 different things:

First off I get

Welcome to Pandora's Jar - darkone_05 edition

Attempting to lauch on port ****...OK!

[ready, lets grab some MP3's!!!]

localhost connected to server.

Software caused connection abort: socket write error

And just the normal Pandora screen comes up. No skins or anything just the normal Pandora window so I cant save any of the songs.

Secondly:

Ill get

Null

Just like that and the same thing, just the normal Pandora screen...

How can I get the options back so I can start saving the songs again?