Forum junkies

Darren Kitchen

I don't like forums that are too busy, makes them hard to keep track of, this forum is just right, except when i get up in the morning and there have been 30 new posts and my inbox is full of "Topic Reply Notification" messages.

the main reason i am on these forums is becaus eit is so active people respond within minuets :D

You should try TES Forums then. By the time you spend 2 minutes writing a reply to someones problem with their graphics card or whatever there'll be at least 3 more posts explaining the exact same thing.

Of course you probably shouldn't bother with that forum unless you play Oblivion.

I'm on the Rockshit.nl and the escape-veenendaal.nl forums, both of which are dutch-language.

The Escape one is the forum of a local venue that caters to my music taste more often than not. The Rockshit forum is a bit more regional, and mostly discusses all sorts of rock concerts and festivals planned or played at nearby (and sometimes not so nearby) venues.

Leovilletownsquare.com and Hak.5 and once in a blue moon Apple's discussion forums.

I used to be on others, but I had to do something to get back enough time for college.

On a side note, I receive numerous email lists: Apple's remote-desktop, macos-x-server, and ac-service-news, CU NY's macenterprise, Microsoft Technet, lockergnome (several different categories), igxglobal, numerous mailings from techtarget.com).

i play oblivion i havent played it in a while since i finished the main quest

You only played oblivion for about 3 weeks...? I'm still playing for hours every day. I've spent 50 hours on my main character and numerous hours tweaking stuff in the .ini and I'm still nowhere near bored of it. I would have spent more time but as usual the holidays have started so I've been going to friends houses and having friends over(who play Oblivion almost the whole time they're over) and catching up with cousons who have come over from the other side of the world.

im not bored with it i just havent had time to play it :?

The one true problem with RPGs. Not enough time to play 'em.

Well I pretty much just use this forum. I occasionally look on TES Forums though.

I'm into webcomics, they make my funny meter tick, so I used to be a member of the CAD forum a while back.

It was quite interesting, but there were a bunch of assholes on there, so I did what any sensible person would do and ignore them. It happens, and at the end of the day, a forum isn't the entire world.