LM All 120GB Rainbow Tables Done!

silivrenion

The RainbowTables project has finished generating the 120GB LM All set, and they are now available for public download via torrent at:

http://silivrenion.com/rainbowtables/hak5_...all_1-7.torrent

There is also a CrackBot available in the IRC channel at irc.hak5.org #RainbowTables that can crack your passwords live. Be patient with the bot, it takes a while to search for your hash!

If you wish to grab a copy of the Rainbow Tables, you must have 120GB free for the entire set. You can always grab less if you really want, but your success rate will be less. :P

We'll start the MD5 soon. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out the Wiki. Silivrenion set up a mail-in service where you send him a drive, and for a small shipping/handling and processing fee he sends it back to you, loaded with the tables.

Check out the Wiki. Silivrenion set up a mail-in service where you send him a drive, and for a small shipping/handling and processing fee he sends it back to you, loaded with the tables.

instead of cash, can I trade something? :-)

ah little boys offering to 'trade something' on the web. If he asks you to 'dance' on a web cam dont do it :lol:

/me goes straight to hell

or 175 CDs or 25 DVDs

or 1553445 8" IBM Floppies

Actually, silivrenion and I were discussing sending it out on DVDs for those who didn't want to wait, etc. We determined that it would take 29 DVDs in whole file increments, leading to a media cost of around $7 per set. Out of curiousity, would anyone be interested in something like that?

If you were to compress them now (surely there's no desire to use the files as-is straight from the DVD) you'd be able to fit it on 23 disks at 80% compression. 18 if you were willing to assume roughly 60% compression which is what the files I sent in at least seemed to average.

And yeah, I'd be interested in that.

Only if you make it $10 get printable DVD and print a cool Hak5 skin for the disks and donate at least 50% of the profits to Hak5

It's a nice thought be seriously all we've done is foster an intellectual community, facilitate a wiki, and add some encouragement. Profit was never a goal when starting Hak5 and while humbled by the suggestion it's far from necessary. I'd rather see geeks with rainbowtables than a few dollar bills.

Legal mumbo jumbo:

The COMMUNITY RAINBOW TABLES project is a HAK5 sponsored program. HAK5 and TECHNOLUST PRODUCTIONS INC., are NOT liable for monetary transactions or any other matter that involves the COMMUNITY RAINBOW TABLES and or RAINBOW TABLES BY MAIL program.

Man I hate legal.