Sup?

Sebkinne

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better not be a new model WiFi Pineapple is all I gotta say cause if it is I possibly will stop hanging out on here :)

IMO, its unlikely to be a new pineapple. In the announcement at DefCon a couple of years ago when the MK5 was announced, Darren made it pretty clear that the MK5 was the LTS version as far as Hak5 were concerned. Darren and Seb between them have also said several times that they haven't got any plans for a MK6 any time soon and I'd imagine that it takes quite a bit longer to design and build and get a new one approved.

Just my two cents, put my money on either a slices module (the bit at the end looks kinda touch-screeny) or FW 3.0..

I'm hopefuly for a firmware update that will make me fall in live with pineapples all over again right now im bored with it. Just sits in a storage box doing nothing because im not into stealing or hacking anyone on my street.

• 3 weeks later...

Eh looks like a new hardware design more improvements to the MK5 im curious or just a new enclosure :B Sounds like 12 more days or December 1st GUISE! doesn't 0xc mean 12?

Edited by ZaraByte

I guess that explains why the mk5 is sold out.

Good bye mk5, hello mk6?

If it's a mk6, what would convince you to get one?

For the record, I love my mk5. It's going to be pretty difficult to top it, (considering the limitations that we have today).

I guess that explains why the mk5 is sold out.

Good bye mk5, hello mk6?

If it's a mk6, what would convince you to get one?

For the record, I love my mk5. It's going to be pretty difficult to top it, (considering the limitations that we have today).

If it´s a Mark VI i hope it has something better than the MIPS inside so there will be no limitations with the scapy and pcapy libraries in python...

If it´s a new version of the Mark V, (as hak5 has said before in some old posts) I hope it will be 100% compatible with the Mark V v1

It could be an TLS adapter to (that would be great).

Might as well list my WiFi Pineapple MK5 on ebay later tonight don't use and need cash for building my Hackintosh for 2016 :)