Why geeks Don't get girlfriends.

Madkat

on wrwlan the guy across of me had his girlfriend come by and give him a blowjob while he was playing....

Let me tell you, there is NOTHING that will make doing something fun even better than this. I highly recommend getting blown while participating in your favorite leisure activity.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, as a geeky girl interested in geeky guys, I have made a list of the pros and cons of dating said geeks:

CONS:

1. Geeky guys are often even more oblivious to a girl's interest in them than the average guy. You would think with the increased intelligence they would be more perceptive, but alas, this is not true.

2. Geeky guys often have some sort of aversion to the sun, which means they don't enjoy taking walks in the sun. "AHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS" (actual quote)

3. In a coed school such as mine where members of the opposite sex can't go into the other's dorms, it is sometimes difficult to see them because they are always on their computer. However, this can be remedied by using another male friend to forcefully remove them from said dorm.

4. It is sometimes inadvisable to let a geek boyfriend borrow one's laptop. One might end up with some "surprises" put there for kicks.

PROS:

1. Geeks are often very intelligent, which I find attractive.

2. Geeks also rarely harbor a passionate love for spectator sports.

3. Geeks often have--for one reason or another--more pocket money than the average male teenager.

4. Geeks are capable, if not always willing, to help me with my programming class.

5.GEEKS ARE HOT! I know several extremely attractive geeks. Not that hotness is the most important thing, intelligence is number one for me personally, but having that pale skin wire frame glasses and black tees with something sarcastic written on it and a pair of carpenter jeans and... okay, maybe I'm just talking about a particular geek here, but seriously!

As far as the starter of this post goes....your ex sleeping around didn't seem to have anything to do with you being a geek. Maybe she was tired of you sitting with a laptop in your lap rather than her, I don't know. Maybe it was the cheeseburgers, who knows.

Well, that was a very long post, just thought y'all wanted to know it from the source, there seemed to be a lot of hypothesizing going on there, and I just wanted to clear somethings up.

-Wallis

2. Geeky guys often have some sort of aversion to the sun, which means they don't enjoy taking walks in the sun. "AHHH IT BURNS IT BURNS" (actual quote)

Maybe this is just me but I gotta say that although I don't like going out in the sun generally, I love going for walks with a female (though not necessarily a partner) when it's sunny, just wandering and chatting, maybe finding a patch of grass or something to sit for a while... Ahh, makes me feel a million dollars. I say female in particular because I do much prefer female company... maybe it's just the people I know that gave me that preference, I dunno... I've often contemplated picnics but they don't seem to be a common pastime these days for some reason.

Also sunsets... sunsets are awesome, especially if you happen to be on the coast... sunset walks on the beach or along some cliffs or something... man, that's awesome stuff...

I rather be outside with a female, there is a lot more you can do then just being inside. being inside is just too unconformable for me.

I've often contemplated picnics but they don't seem to be a common pastime these days for some reason

That doesn't sound like a bad idea!

Why Geeks and Nerds Are Worth It...

Date: 2005-04-03, 9:30PM PDT

In the wide world of dating, there are many options. Do you go for the flashy guy with the smooth smile, or the dude in the corner typing away on his laptop? The following are reasons why I think my fellow females should pay more attention to the quiet geeks and nerds, and less attention to the flashy boys.

1.) While geeks and nerds may be awkward, they’re well-meaning 9 out of 10 times. That smooth dude with the sly grin and the spider hands? Wonder what HIS intentions are... plus, I’ve never had a geek guy not call me when he said he would. Score major points THERE.

2.) They’re useful. In this tech-savvy world, it’s great to have a b/f who can make your laptop, desktop, and just about anything else that plugs into a wall behave itself.

3.) They’re more romantic than they’re given credit for. Ok true, their idea of romance might be to make up a spiffy web-page with all the reasons why they love you, with links to pics of you and sonnets and such... but hey. It lasts longer than flowers, plus you can show your friends.

4.) Due to their neglected status, there are plenty to choose from. You like ‘em tall and slender? There are plenty of geeks/nerds who are. You like ‘em smaller with more meat on their bones? Got that too.

5.) They’ve got brains. Come on now, how can intelligence be a bad thing?

6.) Most are quite good at remembering dates. Like birthdates and such, especially if they know it’ll make you happy. Due again to their neglected status, they’re more attentive than guys who “have more optionsâ€. Plus, with all that down time without a steady girlfriend, they’ll likely have mental lists of all the things they’d love to do once they GOT a girlfriend.

7.) Sex. Yep. Sex. I’m not really familiar with this myself, but I’ve friends who’ve been intimate with geek guys and it’s raves all around. They say a virgin wrote the Kama Sutra... all that time thinking about sex, imagining sex, dreaming about sex, (they are male after all) coupled with a desire to make you happy? Use your imagination.

8.) They’re relatively low-maintenance. Most can be fueled on pizza, Twinkies and Mt Dew. No complicated dinners needed here, so if you’re not the best cook, eh. Can you order a pizza?

9.) Most frequent bars as often as slugs frequent salt mines. You won’t have to worry much about your geek guy getting his “groove†on with club hotties because, frankly, he’ll be too busy rooting around under his computer wondering where that spare cable went. You won’t have to worry about him flirting with other women because, 9 out of 10 times, he’ll zip right by them in a perfect b-line towards the nearest electronics store. I’ve seen this happen.

Me: “Eww. Victoria Secret’s Models... They’re so skinny. How is that feminine? You can see her ribs!â€

Geek Guy: “ooooooo...â€

Me: “Hey!†*notices he is staring lustfully towards the computer store*

Geek Guy: “What?â€

Me: “Never mind...â€

10.) Although he may not want to go to every outing with you, you can arrange swaps, as in, you’ll go to his Gamer Con dressed as an elf princess if he’ll take you to the ballet. Plus, if he doesn’t want to go someplace with you, you won’t have to worry much about what he’s up to. You’ll probably come home to find him asleep on his keyboard in a sea of Mt. Dew cans with code blinking from the screen. It’s ok. He’s used to this. Just toss a blanket over him and turn out the light.

11.) His friends aren’t jerks. I can’t stress this enough. You’ll more likely get “Omg! A GIRL!! Can I see?!†than “Hey hot stuff back that ass up here and let me get some grub on...†They’re awkward geeks too and will, 9 times out of 10, treat you with the utmost respect and, more than likely, a note of awe. A cute girl picked one of their clan to date? It could happen to them! Hope! Drag some of your single girlfriends over, open up a pack of Mt. Dew, crack open the DnD set and get working. Nothing impresses geek guys more than a girl who can hack-n-slash (well ok maybe if she can code... a geek can dream).

12.) They’re rarely if ever possessive. They trust you, so you can be yourself around them. You like to walk around the house in a ratty t-shirt for comfort? He won’t care. He does too! They won’t get pissy if you don’t wear make-up or don’t want to bother primping your hair. If you gain a few pounds, they won’t try their best to make you feel like crap.

13.) They’re usually very well educated. Physics majors and the like. See #5. You won’t have to listen to him blathering on about his car (ok maybe a little), he’ll have loads of other interesting things to talk about. Politics, world events, how much the chicken burgers down at the local place rock, so long as you douse them in hot sauce...

14.) You’ll almost never have to hear, “Yaw dawg whazzap!!†plop out of their mouths. Unless it’s in jest. They spell properly, use correct punctuation, and are able to tell the difference between the toilet and the floor. They almost never get “wastedâ€, so you won’t have to worry about coming home to find him and his friends passed out on the floor amidst a pile of beer bottles. Mt. Dew cans, perhaps...

15.) And the final reason why geeks and nerds make great boyfriends: They actually give a damn about you. Not how you look (though that’s a plus), not how skinny you are, not how much make-up you primp yourself up with, but they like you for you. That kind of thing lasts longer than “DaMN baby you got a fine ass!!!†Believe me.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/66795671.html

Sleep With a Nerd, Secure Your Future!

Ok, ladies, here's the deal.

If you want your children to have a shot in life you better have sex with nerds. Geeks and nerds are our last hope for survival in the digital future, so you might as well bag one now while they are still socially incompetant and won't say no. That way, you are sure to get while the gettin's good.

I mean, let's face it - the current selection of men on this big spinning rock is not huge. You can get yourself a decent guy but who wants just decent? Why not ball bustingly brilliant? Don't you want a guy who will one day produce offspring able to hack IBM's webserver? (If not, you deserve whatever quivering lump of shit you end up with.)

Stop bothering with those dumbass jocks Darwin is laughing at from his fluffy cloud. Go for someone who is evolving properly - in the skull area. Jocks are great, sure - if you need someone to run your football for you. But in the real world (you know, that place you go when you can't type anymore) you need a man who can hack MS Word for no apparent reason at 3 am. You need a guy who can actually explain that bizarre Tasha Yar episode to you. You need a nerd.

Go find one now. It's easy. All you have to do is find one (that's the hard part...they tend to hide in their caves...just look for dark rooms and weird music that makes you want to type faster, and you'll usually find one). They won't turn you down unless you are hideously ugly or have some weird congenital defect (i.e. you don't know what a computer is). When you find one, hold on to him. Nerds will own your town one day. Better to have the statutory half with one than marry Biff the Halfback and get screwed out of your cash. You're welcome.

http://www.mercatur.net/text.html

I can’t be arsed to read 3 pages of this:

so, Tough break

and nerds can get girls .. i get more gals than anyone else in my year .. my fingers smell "funy" right now due to a little "get-together" with a gal today who isn’t even my g/f ..

here is a tip don’t have g/f's, there a waste of time;

I had one once for 8 months, was great right up until she nearly got me literally killed .. yes 3 big guys jumped me with knives

so what i do, is have several gals and be a whore

Yeah, thats fun for a few years but honestly, it gets old really fast. The women who are like that are all pretty dull, and any girls who'll do threesomes are never that exciting in the long run. Plus there is the STI risk however careful you are. I used to think it was cool to be drugged up, drunk and a whore, get as many girls as I could. But you can't beat a relationship with someone you actually love. If you don't actually care about the girl and can have a decent conversation with a girl, its just not as good.

I can’t be arsed to read 3 pages of this:

so, Tough break

and nerds can get girls .. i get more gals than anyone else in my year .. my fingers smell "funy" right now due to a little "get-together" with a gal today who isn’t even my g/f ..

here is a tip don’t have g/f's, there a waste of time;

I had one once for 8 months, was great right up until she nearly got me literally killed .. yes 3 big guys jumped me with knives

so what i do, is have several gals and be a whore

I think that's more on you that you got jumped by three guys...

Okay, as a geeky girl interested in geeky guys, I have made a list of the pros and cons of dating said geeks:

CONS:

<snip>...</snip>

yeah i can vouch 4 that

5.GEEKS ARE HOT! <snip>...</snip> intelligence is number one for me personally, but having that pale skin <snip>...</snip> and black tees with something sarcastic written on it and a pair of carpenter jeans and... okay, maybe I'm just talking about a particular geek here, but seriously!

<snip></snip>

-Wallis

that quite fits my subscription :P

dude, i got jumped by 7 dudes last year and was sent to the hospital, and you know what the stole from me after beating the shit outta me? My freaking gym cloths, that were covered in mud from playing Football. BTW i live in what most people would call the "hood". Marcy housing projects in Bklyn, NY. Hospital time wasn't fun, i thought my nose was broken, it was just massively beaten in. If i find my pic of my busted face, i'll post it :D

dude, i got jumped by 7 dudes last year and was sent to the hospital, and you know what the stole from me after beating the shit outta me? My freaking gym cloths, that were covered in mud from playing Football. BTW i live in what most people would call the "hood". Marcy housing projects in Bklyn, NY. Hospital time wasn't fun, i thought my nose was broken, it was just massively beaten in. If i find my pic of my busted face, i'll post it :D

sorry, but gotta laugh. that sucks though. I could do without the info about having a "hood". thats a bit too much info...