New Wifi Pineapple (Mark V)?

mw3demo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually about to purchase a unit and saw the announcement, but details are scarce! "Mum's the word" until the announcement?

Might i ask where you saw this announcement?

do-want-80603214496.jpeg

Damn it, I'd consider driving down there for that one, but I'll be on a business trip!! DAMN IT!! :(

Someone plz PM me the pertinent deets when it goes down!!!

ARRRRG!! Why me?!?!?!

Must...............have...............................newest..........................................Mark.....five.....

What would you like to see in a new pineapple platform?????

I'd personally like to see dual atheros WIFI interfaces and more on boarad RAM for starters

That would be great, but would likely require a custom board I would think? The announcement did say "five years in the making" though, so maybe that is in fact where things are headed.

Will the live stream be on their YouTube channel?

I'm really interested in this announcement. Better is always better, but I thought the current hardware was chosen due to the fact that it was a beginning of life board.

Have fun with the launch! Like others said, I'm on the east coast, otherwise I'd be there!

Pure speculation, but looks interesting:

Dragino MS14 - embedded AR9331, 64MB RAM, 16 MB flash, 2x 10/100, 1x USB, runs on 9v-12v, removable antenna, support for a diversity antenna, programmable push button, and comes with OpenWRT pre-installed.

This would equate basically to double the RAM and flash, but the announcement sure makes it seem like it's even more significant than that.

Edited by rottingsun

Pure speculation, but looks interesting:

Dragino MS14 - embedded AR9331, 64MB RAM, 16 MB flash, 2x 10/100, 1x USB, runs on 9v-12v, removable antenna, support for a diversity antenna, programmable push button, and comes with OpenWRT pre-installed.

This would equate basically to double the RAM and flash, but the announcement sure makes it seem like it's even more significant than that.

I searched for the Dragino MS14 on amazon and came up with a dragon nipple piercing instead lol

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Dragino+MS14