EvilJava (Revived)

dustbyter

Hi All,

I have updated the EvilJava infusion from the pre-2.5.0 release to run on 2.8.0.

I'm looking for someone to beta test it before I submit it. Please PM me if you are interested in testing it.

I'm looking for anyone who may have used it in the past and can confirm it works correctly as I don't have the time to set up a test environment.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I get the same screen as DyFukA. Also when I click remove it removes every single Module from the Infusions menu. It seems as though it only removes them from the menu though because the used and free memory doesn't change at all. Even when reinstalling them all one by one the memory stays the same and alll the sub-packages for all the modules remain installed

I get the same screen as DyFukA. Also when I click remove it removes every single Module from the Infusions menu. It seems as though it only removes them from the menu though because the used and free memory doesn't change at all. Even when reinstalling them all one by one the memory stays the same and alll the sub-packages for all the modules remain installed

yes I have the same issue also with losing the modules. I tried from a fresh install and still no luck.

It's only this one. And like I said, it seems like it's only removing everything from the gui for some reason. The amount of memory in storage stays the same from before it removes the modules through reinstalling them all. So they're still there somewhere. Just can't access them. And after reinstalling the modules they are all still configured from before it removed them.

Will removing any infusion trigger this or just this one?

Like said above it is only this one and I downloaded almost all the modules

It's only this one. And like I said, it seems like it's only removing everything from the gui for some reason. The amount of memory in storage stays the same from before it removes the modules through reinstalling them all. So they're still there somewhere. Just can't access them. And after reinstalling the modules they are all still configured from before it removed them.

I second all that

Edited by WallE

The uninstall of the modules occures through the interface but the reason everybody clicks uninstall on your module is because after you install it the name field is blank for only this infusion in the modules list so it's unusable. Then when you click remove all of the modules disappear. So aside from the disappearing of all the modules from the gui, you need to solve why you're module never appears in the gui after it is installed. The rest of the field is normal, just the name is blank so there's nothing to click on to open it.