EvilJava (Revived)

dustbyter

Hey i'm running 2.8 and just downloaded the module but when I click on the module the page will load but where it says "Evil Java is currently not installed" then gives the option to install to usb or directly to the pineapple storage, I can not install to either location.

Not clear why the issues are existing. From my end, I put the code where bartender asks for it and I fill out the module.conf file through bartender.

All activities for handling install and uninstall is part of the firmware web application.

Hey i'm running 2.8 and just downloaded the module but when I click on the module the page will load but where it says "Evil Java is currently not installed" then gives the option to install to usb or directly to the pineapple storage, I can not install to either location.

deathdealerxx is right you cant fully install the module

I figured out what the problem is. The infusion installs to /infusions/eviljava and the app is looking for the files in /infusions/EvilJava. If you ln -s /eviljava/* /EvilJava/ ln -s /eviljava/user/* /EvilJava/user/. It fixes the problem!

Also on a less important note if you edit the /infusions/moduleList so the eviljava line looks like this "eviljava|2.3|usb|index.php|http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?showtopic=29080" it will give you the support link like the rest of the modules

Edited by kpoeticg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...