April 09 Desktops

h3%5kr3w

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+ it still looks AWESOME when you kick up all the options.

Well, I also have alot of my desktop updated since I last posted, so when I get home tonight (about 12:00pm cst) ill post it.

ok. so I have updated it a bit since last time. here's what I have so far.

screenshotr.jpg

Hopefully soon will be adding/changing:

-taking out so much compiz..

-Putting the menu Gear in the generic title bar for all windows (anyone know how to do this right off, holla @ me!)

-finding better icons for things to match the theme.

-Possibly trying to find a better wallpaper, but with the same color scheme.

BTW @ MuNk! Those first two shots, the backgrounds are fuggin' sweet! where did you get those?

Also BtW!

if anyone wants my conker config file, ill be more than happy to post.

HOLY CRAP! I'm not the only one that still plays farcry!

I still play that game! If you want a real challenge play through that game on realistic settings (about 1.5 bullets from any range will kill you). That along with Soldier of Fortune Platinum are permanently installed on my laptop.

Media Server (on a 32" 720p LCD):

63vkpe.jpg

sooeft.jpg

2a0f5a9.png

11icqz6.png

Main Desktop:

post-9848-1239894923_thumb.jpg

Running a Windows 7-like theme, Bumptop (Desktop), Rainlender (Calender, ToDo and Events) and Rainmeter (System Information Bar doodad, With Custom theme).

I will post my MBP up soon, I seem to have hit my quota of files with a 160KB picture 0.o

Roflmfao, Tim do the world a favor and recycle some icon's mate.

Seriously how can you find anything?

This is what happens if your parents don't bitch at you about having a clean room as a child. =P

Actually, only 20 icons are on the desktop, the rest is background:P ( Just found it a nice idea to make an icon background so I made one :) )

My room still isn't tidy:P

Actually, only 20 icons are on the desktop, the rest is background:P ( Just found it a nice idea to make an icon background so I made one smile.gif )

My room still isn't tidy:P

Actually that icon wallpaper would be a great way to fuck with people, set it as a back ground and clear all the real icons. Go make yourself some popcorn, pull up a chair and get ready for the laughs. CLICK CLICK CLICKY! ^_^

Hyde: I am really liking that work wallpaper mate. tiz mint!

amirman, that is some nice work you got there. Let me ask (because I have only downloaded the beta), is this the default, built-in/optional theme or is this your doing? (hope it was built in cause I'm so sick of orange/human theme being the default)

has anybody seen the photo-login in action yet? I'm curious how that is going to work.