We are all gonna die!

mubix

I really hope it does destroy the earth and the solar system in one way or another. In doing so all the other alien sentient beings that are aware of us will stand there staring with "WTF?!" mind bubbles floating over their heads.

It will probably mess with the sentient aliens who aren't aware of us but can see our star as well.

Depending on how far away they are their reactions would vary from "A star disappeared" to "New black hole is born, created from a young star, astrologists don't have a clue wtf is going on.".

well if the experiment =fail it would be a great thrill ride or who knows we might discover warp speed.

maybe its a test from other alien sentinent beings, kinda like "hey, if u apes can build one of these fu@king things, maybe we'll talk."

or perhaps its an attempt for sentinent beings to get us to make what they couldnt.

you could always theorize that we were developed by alien life and bred on this planet for the sole purpose of making this thing. ie (lets see if we can force them to develop in this general direction and have their life be solely about this) kind of thing

or perhaps not lol

i dont believe that but you never know.

well if the experiment =fail it would be a great thrill ride or who knows we might discover warp speed.

maybe its a test from other alien sentinent beings, kinda like "hey, if u apes can build one of these fu@king things, maybe we'll talk."

Maybe it's a test kinda like 'If you are dumb enough to try this, we sure as hell won't talk'

If we all die, I will die doing:

RuneScape

Hak5

Weed

My gf

and many more...

or perhaps its an attempt for sentinent beings to get us to make what they couldnt.

you could always theorize that we were developed by alien life and bred on this planet for the sole purpose of making this thing. ie (lets see if we can force them to develop in this general direction and have their life be solely about this) kind of thing

or perhaps not lol

i dont believe that but you never know.

if that was the case wouldnt they have just outsourced the work to india?

if that was the case wouldnt they have just outsourced the work to india?

possibly but since the entire planet is where the work is supposed to be india would be insourcing. maybe we were supposed to contact mars :P

i wonder how many people honestly thing this will cause the end of the world

20$ says they cant get it to work at all on time. no boom or anything. they jusct cant get it to run haha

I'm the nearest to the LHC :blink: and I'm still here... wow!!! :P :lol:

hehe, yeah someone just sent me this in irc, so had to post,

http://kuvaton.com/bshit/1220360595652.jpg

ahah! He's dr. Freeman from HalfLife! Hope this is not the beginning of an alien invasion! :lol: