Pictures Of You!

melodic

Enjoying Canada and their wonderful 19 year old drinking age. My friends and I went to Canada for spring break this year because we were far too cheap to fly somewhere warm. Spending a week hitting up Windsor's night life was a great alternative.

644228277_l.jpg

Pre-drinking in the hotel: A must if you're on a budget, bars overcharge for watered down drinks.

lmfao!!!! nice one

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, where's the Rickards Red?!

They didn't have any at the Duty Free nor The Beer Store. Trust me, I would have picked some up. I used to work at a wine cellar/fine liqour/beers of the world store and we would get a case or two ocassionally of the Red and whatever other weird Canadian brews that you can't find in the US.

But for as broke as I was, I had no problem paying 17 bucks Canadian for a split case of Coors and Molson and 15 for two half-gallons of smirnoff red. Needless to say, the exchange rate kicks ass.

Oh, and I've come to known what crossing the bridge into heaven looks like. Here's the first liqour store we see:

127577925_5db9c3d699.jpg

I'm on the far right btw.