Pictures Of You!

melodic

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DreamEater, you need to cut and resize your picture for your avatar so it has a 1:1 aspect ratio, right now you look squashed...

do it for me please, use the original in my post, one reason is, im lazy and the second reason is, i have no idea how to do it!

http://stbskate.blogspot.com/2006/05/kevin...-nicknames.html

Thats a link to my profile on the Team STB site. The pic is about 4 months old and i have dropped about 30lbs since then. This picture is actualy my motivation picture to keep me on my diet and hell bent exercise rutine. My hair is way different now too since i am sporting a "Flophawk" or really long mowhawk that is laid down to either both sides as a part or one side 80's Tony Hawk style.

I could be called emo if i loose a bunch more weight but i kind of stick in the Punk/Goth area only understated. sXe 4 Life! :)

I'll represent the fat geeks till someone else has the bawlz to post a pic lol.

Damn! He managed to get a shirt. :evil:

Why is shipping to Europe so expensive...? :cry: :x

Do you know anyone here in the states that could buy it and then send it to you as a gift for free shipping?

This could work to make shipping less as well since the person could send it standard international shipping which as an example from amazon would be about $4.00-$6.00 US. It can take between 9-36 days but it might be cheaper for ya.

Normal charge would be $25.40 for the shirt and shipping to London, England though jinx. I am guessing with my route it would save you about 5 bucks in shipping charges.

Shipping is free in the US if it's a gift? :?

No what i ment that they would pick up the shipping charge of $5 or so dollars as a gift to send it to you.

Well forget the idea of mailing it from here because it would end up costing you about the same as it would buying it normaly. You may want to give jinxs a ring as see if they will send you a shirt Global Priority Mail which costs $4.25 from the US for an item under 4lbs. Not sure if they would do this but it's worth a shot and would save you 5 bucks on shipping.