My parents

Morutea

Should you feel obligated to support your parents?  

32 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Depents on the situation (If so, list situation)

Hello all,

It is my first post :)

I want your thoughts on this:

Do you feel that because your parents may have supported you when you were younger, that you "owe" it to them to support them now?

(Pay the bills they run up etc, just because they did it for you when you were younger and unable to work)

Thanks.

Find it verry hard to vote in this pole, and the reason is that my wife and I are fostercare parent (fore over 20 years now) and the kids that lived or are living with us now have parents that abuse the most of this kids in any possible way i can think of.

When i'am put my personale feelings a side I shoot say yes kids shoot support there parents, but knowing that there are some realy shitty parents in this world i probely go for a hard No.

Its a dilema, and it just depants of knowing all the facts on fore hand.

:?

Gerard

(sorry for this deep shit, but thats live there are no simpel answers)

Find it verry hard to vote in this pole, and the reason is that my wife and I are fostercare parent (fore over 20 years now) and the kids that lived or are living with us now have parents that abuse the most of this kids in any possible way i can think of.

When i'am put my personale feelings a side I shoot say yes kids shoot support there parents, but knowing that there are some realy shitty parents in this world i probely go for a hard No.

Its a dilema, and it just depants of knowing all the facts on fore hand.

:?

Gerard

(sorry for this deep shit, but thats live there are no simpel answers)

Agree totally with you if you were raised properly by your parents and they provided for you then hell yes of course you should help out your parents in there time of need. They helped you now you should them.

why the hell would you block this post. Becuase like some one above said it was a real post. If i had problems with my parents (Witch i always do!!!) i would probaby come here too. Plus this topic is very well withhin the fourm "Everything Else"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, lets wait, see if they guy turns up again (although reading the replys, if its legit he'll fuck right off). If it is spam, keep checking the profile. I've seen a couple that post random things, wait a few hours then put spam links in there profiles. So when its posted it looks clean, but when its crawled it links to the site there promoting.

I think what it's trying to do is create a poppular thread that a search engian crawler will, perhaps, have a higher reguard for then a less populare thread (depending on the inteleganc of the bot of course). The spam bot will later return and either edit a URL in to there post or user profile, the crawler will see the popularity of this thread and recognise the URL and put it higher on the rating system.

Either that or the spam bot was poorly writen and missed out the URL.

why the hell would you block this post. Becuase like some one above said it was a real post. If i had problems with my parents (Witch i always do!!!) i would probaby come here too. Plus this topic is very well withhin the fourm "Everything Else"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude come on. what do your parents have to do with the theme of hacks and stuff hense the name hak5?...