Most people can't figure it out. The process is a bit odd. Why he didn't post it to YouTube idk. Would have saved me allot of time. I have got bully to work. But can't test it on the router I have up right now. Will try again next week. Bully is great but it didn't have the responsive actions that reaver has. It takes less time but may lock the router.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Most people can't figure it out. The process is a bit odd. Why he didn't post it to YouTube idk. Would have saved me allot of time. I have got bully to work. But can't test it on the router I have up right now. Will try again next week. Bully is great but it didn't have the responsive actions that reaver has. It takes less time but may lock the router.

They have equal chances of locking the routers, it doesn't depend on the software but rather on the router.

I was finally able to not get locked by setting reaver to try 1 pin every 60 seconds. Seems to going good.

This is gonna take a lot of time, but at least it's working.

Bully needs a decent working feature like this.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.....

I have problem here....

[+] Waiting for beacon from XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
[+] Associated with XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX (ESSID: XXXXXXXX)
[!] WARNING: Failed to associate with XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX (ESSID: XXXXXXXX)
anyone have same problem running 2.0.3? thanks

Hi.....

I have problem here....

[+] Waiting for beacon from XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
[+] Associated with XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX (ESSID: XXXXXXXX)
anyone have same problem running 2.0.3? thanks

This happens even with Reaver Pro II few things it could be the signal is too low on the AP or you might need to run a aireplay command to get it to associate its a bit of a pain i have this problem to but sure the Router has at least a Signal of 40+ dbi other wise its a waste of time.

@Whistlemaster

It would be really nice of you if you could make an upgrade to this interface so we can get wich AP's that are WPS enabled and or include wifite. Ofcourse you can use ssh to check manually but that kind of defeat the web interface click and hack system :). I also want to take my hat of and bow to you for all your hard work. It's really great!

//MoonWolf

@Whistlemaster

It would be really nice of you if you could make an upgrade to this interface so we can get wich AP's that are WPS enabled and or include wifite. Ofcourse you can use ssh to check manually but that kind of defeat the web interface click and hack system :). I also want to take my hat of and bow to you for all your hard work. It's really great!

//MoonWolf

Yeah I've been waiting for this for awhile now not sure if he can or not.

Maybe add a feature to start a wash session or something would help i don't like the ideal of having to ssh into the pineapple to run commands it really does defeat the purpose of the infusions.

Is there a way to resume progress with this infusion using reaver? When using the command line and pressing CTRL+C it saves your session so you can resume it later. You can also edit the session file to change where it left off. I haven't been able to find a session file after stopping reaver while using it through the infusion. It should be in /sd/etc/reaver/ for me, but only reaver.db shows up.

Any ideas?

The new version is out with WPS detection.

Make sure you have started a monitor interface, disable the logical interface linked to that monitor interface, select a scan duration and then, in the WPS column, you will see if WPS is enabled on the AP or not.

1225u13yc6pppd27g.jpg

Edited by Whistle Master

I've got a Reaver question for some of the veterans.

I've been attempting to break a WPS pin with Reaver for a few weeks now.

The AP appears to be a Cisco from the MAC address.

I start a Reaver attack and put in several delay tactics to slow down the attack.

The attack will run for around two hours and then I start to get "WPS transaction failed (code : 0x02) retrying last pin"

Since the attack is automated, it continues to run.

It still receives the M1 messages for another 30 minutes or so, but then quits even getting that far.

Wash reports that the AP is not locked, but my results suggest otherwise.

After 12 hours or so, I can restart the process all over again.

Has anyone ever seen an AP quit responding without WASH reporting a lock?

Hi Whistle Master,

Did you use the ALFA USB WiFi AWUS036NEH ?!?!?

I do not get to see any SSID with WPS and I know that some of them have... Any idea about what I´m doing wrong?! I updated from the pineapple bar and followed the intructions (with the same config that the screnshot)

As I undertand the mon0 it´s from the wlan2, Am I right?. I will backup my SD and reflash the Pineapple and the SD card (again).

Edited by ARDETROYA

Does not work with me ... checking which walsh ... many of the networks have enabled wps but the mk5 dont see .... solution ???? does not work ...

NOTE: I have tried all the possible options and so far nothing ... says that I have no wps with what is clearly a lie

Edited by t31m0

I have try several things, ANY of them worked for me:

Material:

Pineapple Mark V

Alfa USB WiFi AWUS036NEH

Case 1:
1.- Reflash and format SD car
2.-Install the infusion in the internal memory With dependencies installed in the internal memory

Case 2:

1.-Reflash and format SD car

2.-Install the infusion in the Internal memory with dependencies installed in the SD card

Case 3:

2.- Install the infusion in the SD card with dependencies installed in the internal memory

Case 4:

2.- Install the infusion in the SD card with dependencies installed in the SD card

The reason why I reflashed the Pineapple and the SD card it´s because I have notice that when you uninstall the infusion the dependencies are not been removed, so at the beginning I was doing it manually (opkg remove reaver / opkg remove bully) But I thought that it could be part of the issue ( it would be great if bully and reaver are uninstalled when the infusion is )

Any ideas?!?!

1. Reboot your pineapple.

2. Start the WPS infusion.

3. Start a monitor interface on wlan0

4. Disable wlan0 interface.

5. Select wlan1, mon0, a scan duration (e.g. 30 sec) and hit the refresh APs link.

You should see the list of APs.

Note: This has to be done when connected through ethernet cable !

The fact is that with wash, the interface linked with the monitor has to be disabled BUT to be able to scan and see the APs around, you have to use an interface which is enabled ! So you have to scan the APs with another interface from which you've started the monitor.

Edited by Whistle Master

sorry Whistle Master, I just try it and it didn´t work form me (I did from 0, i reflashed, intalled the infusion and rebooted).

I have try with mon0 of the wlan0 with the interface WLAN0 disable, and the Wlan1 enable (y have try with wlan2 enabled too). I get the list of SSIDS but any of the have the WPS information on it ( And I know that some of them have)

Edited by ARDETROYA

It is sometimes due to channel hopping issue, where the interface is "locked" on a specific channel and wash doesn't show any APs.

I had better results with a USB Alfa wifi card, on wlan2.

Try to disable first the interface, then to start the monitor. It helps sometimes.

Edited by Whistle Master