Hi All,

First post so please take it easy on me.

I received my Pineapple V yesterday and while using Bully noticed the 64k limit issue. Not good having to restart it every 20 minutes. Is there someone who can work out how to automatically stop then start bully again as if you clicked the stop start buttons on the pineapple. Could the command not be saved in a file and if the file exists just load them up again once Bully restarts. I could easily do this in VB but not linux i'm afraid.

Edited by juststartingout

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi buddy

Welcome to the forum

it's coded in PHP and Java ssh into your Pineapple and you will be able to view the sorce code.

I been wanting this to work for ages but people have other projects and commitments.

Be good if you know PHP and so on :)

If you figure out a fix keep us all posted

Kind regards

Raz0r

Edited by raz0r

Hi Raz0R,

I do program in PHP on websites but nothing special. I will look into this, it seems simple enough.

When bully starts it saves the settings in an ini file so the new script should start a cron (i think thats what it is in linux) to run a script after 20 minutes

script checks if bully is running and if it is stops it, then opens up the ini file with the settings in and runs bully with the saved settings.

I've noticed Bully runs better when it restarts so I think this is the way to go.

Sounds easy enough :-)

Edited by juststartingout

Glad to hear it.

I have had my Mark V for about 5 days not managed to crack anything yet using bully? On most it's invulnerable and on 1 it runs out of the first half of the keys and stops so I think i'm not very good or I have bought an expensive paperweight. I bought an Alfa AWUS036NHA for my laptop that has Kali so will try that and see how it goes.

What do you reckon on a script that tries to break every ap within range automatically? I just wanted to turn the pineapple on and leave it to do it's stuff.

so i tried wps attack today but had no luck. tried the same command in kali and worked perfect.

reaver -i mon0 -b E0:91:F5:A7:C5:96 -e "NETGEAR" -c 1

the output i get is "Waiting for beacon from E0:91:F5:A7:C5:96"

the steps i tried are

1. place wlan0 into monitor mode

2.select network from list

3.select my interface (mon0)

4. hit start.... i also tried other options

has anyone had wps attack work on mark v yet?

tried via terminal no luck

reaver -i mon0 -b E0:91:F5:A7:C5:96 -e "NETGEAR" -c 1

Reaver v1.4 WiFi Protected Setup Attack Tool
Copyright © 2011, Tactical Network Solutions, Craig Heffner <cheffner@tacnetsol.com>

[+] Waiting for beacon from E0:91:F5:A7:C5:96
[!] WARNING: Failed to associate with E0:91:F5:A7:C5:96 (ESSID: NETGEAR)
[!] WARNING: Failed to associate with E0:91:F5:A7:C5:96 (ESSID: NETGEAR)

ill try reseting network config when i get back home

Thanks for your help

Edited by thedeadhand

here are some things that i learned (the hard way)

* Make sure you have good signal strength I suggest: Quality level 70% or more

* If you decide to change you mon0 mac address make sure it matches your wlan1. To avoid confusion and need to change the mac, simply change the wlan1 mac while mon0 is off.

* reset wireless configuration.

* make sure your target (victim AP) is using wps. As far as i know, you cannot know if the target is wps enabled with your mkv. I suggest verifying with Kali and a simple -wash script.

good luck!!

good luck!!

What that guy said. You have to be close as fuck. Also, you can't tell if an AP is WPS compatible because they forgot wash. All you can do is examine your fucking LOGS on the other tab of the wps page. You'll see bully and reaver startup and fail because "WPS is locked" or other shit.

thanks for all your help ill try a diffrent router tomorrow. this netgear is a POS wont forward ports or enable wep correctly lol.

bully works so everything should be "working" ok maybe it is just options or the router.

see y'all tomorrow.

Many thanks for the update testing it now found a problem :(

The log function isn't working its just says

wps log_1388535436.log [January 01 2014 00:17:16]

And doesn't do anything :(

I'm gonna cry

Raz0r