Secret Rooms on the Rise!!!

PoyBoy

Old news: there called Grow Rooms and thats why the police fly around with thermal imaging cameras.

I had heard of that also (the flying around with thermal imaging cameras) but I think they just do it as an easy way of finding out who the miscreants are, rather than because people have secret rooms specifically. if someone wanted to hide their stash it'd be rather easy I imagine, they'd just have to reduce the temperature of the room to a level that'd go unseen by the thermal imaging cameras.

I was under the impression that they're primarily using your energy consumption as a way to measure if something might be up in your neighborhood (neighborhood because your electricity might be tapped without you being aware of it).

As luck would have it, this resulted in a collegue of mine getting a knock on the door one day. Lots of police in front and a hemp disposal team. Guess they didn't count on a geek moving in with a hardware setup that would make Metatron grin with appreciation.

I have a small hidden room in my holiday home, where I keep my firearms and backup server. It has 8 inch reinforced concrete walls and a four inch hardened steel door which is hidden behind a false wall.

Dose this server have 16GB of flash?

Thats the server that is rigged with thermite one wrong password / token key and the rig is gone. Also only has 128mb flash card for booting all data is stored on CDs and when you leave the room you are required to grind off the data side of the CD and burn the dust. :) :) :) :)