What if V was renamed to B?

Deags

So what do we know about V's. They are cunning and liers. They are likely members of a sleeper cell. They are powerful. They are different. They pretend to be helping and healing. Many morons think they are a good thing.

So lets see what we know about B. He lies and has very cunning eyes. Likely a member of a terrorist cell like all the other H's in the world. He is powerful. He is different, be it in his intelligence or pigment. He pretends to help people in healing. Alot of morons think he is a good thing.

He's trying to be "original". Some report somewhere compared the current President of the US to the Vs from the new version of V.

In short "Obama is really actually evil and wants total control". Compared to what Bush and Co wanted, which was religious world wide domination.

Just another view.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2...esh_eating.html

Looks like other people noticed it.

V is not only a satire against Obama and everyone else on a white horse, but has added in some good, old fashioned Cold War style paranoia about the "enemy within."

That's what people need to do. Think about things. Not just get behind some dude with a plan. The USSR took alot of freedom and life from people in Europe(if they didn't just kill them) if I recall correctly! Boy that article shits me. Needs to read a bloody history book whoever wrote that. Our freedoms today are just as important as they have always been.

/me rolls his eyes.

The americans lost more freedoms under Bush then any other time. If anyone is trying to equate universal health, which most first world countries have, with communism, then I have nothing but pity for them.

However I do agree people do need to ask questions, always, and not just blindly follow.

I still have the original V series on Beta-Max tapes from the 80's. Player doesn't work properly anymore, and sound goes in and out, but I used to love that show.

No the world is not going to end in 2012.

Oh and what do you guys think of Nostradamus?

I think he just made so many guesses that where not specific that probability would be with him (also I think humans tend to find patterns in places where they are not (reminds me of an episode of Numb3rs (CBS Fri 10PM Eastern))).

Also for presidents or anyone in power my motto is... always have a healthy distrust and realize what power and money can lead people to do (I am thinking of lobbyists and the MPAA and RIAA)

Strange thing about 2012.. I thought it was just a bunch of b.s. Well.. in a way I kinda still do. So I did a good google on the Catholic view of it (I am more of an open cath than well.. 85%.. most of that 85% though are just hipocrits) and here is what I found:

2010 St. Malachi's vision.

And this is a really good read here *if your into that sort of thing*

A Catholic Timeline for Future Events

Yah.. I take it with a grain of salt, but it's interesting to think about at least, with 2012 being the beginning of revelations... (and btw, I believe unlike many others that revelations takes part over at least 300 years if not many more. no one knows when or why)

2012 is just because that is when the Mayan Calander ran out, ask any living Mayans and they no more believe the world ends then the world is flat.

The Catholic view of it is like many things the Catholic church has done over the years, steal other religious beliefs and incorporate them into their own.

The world is no more likely to end on 21-12-12 (European dating, for Americans 12-21-12) then I am to grow wings.

It doesn't even run out, its just the end of a repeating cycle. Everyone knows the world will end at 03:14:07 on Tuesday, 19 January 2038.

I can't wait for Y2K2. Or should it be called:

Y2K's Revenge

Y2K2: Revenge of the Nerds

11111111 11111111 11111111 11111111

2038: Return of Initech

It doesn't even run out, its just the end of a repeating cycle. Everyone knows the world will end at 03:14:07 on Tuesday, 19 January 2038.

lawl!

actually... I thought it was when linux time rolled over?

Yah, as far as the Mayan calendar, I just think they said hell.. if it goes this far, screw it.