I hacked these web sites !!

mostakela

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.imparimarte.dk/

http://www.implied.deum.dk/

if you are real hacker please hack my web sites baby : www.mostakela.com www.ye22.com

rofl lmao, sure

hey dude instead of faking a deface

try taking a course in webdesign or @least @ the basics of html

FFS that makes myspace look good (yuck)

and btw nice of u to put it on a subdomain of prolly yer own clansite .....

http://www.deum.dk/

hey if u hacked it why didnt u deface the main domain ? IDIOT !

and anyway if ure gonna deface a website do it with a REAL SITE u nub !

everyone can set up random domains on free hosting ! hey u know wot i am uber1337 i can do 15 of those defaces in 5 minutes !

FFS get a life !

Wow, you managed to make the the OP look good. Fuck off.

Aww, you sound sad. Here, I'll bet some humorous cartoons will cheer you up: http://cryptome.org/muhammad.htm

I have no problem with making fun of a religion, but calling someone a towelhead is racist. If you want to see some religious cartoons are are actually funny instead of printed in a right-wing newspaper to incite intolerance (which is within their rights of course, but that doesn't mean it isn't cunty) see meet the gods.

calm down i dont think he purposely meant it racist .....

Well towelhead is a pretty well known slur, it's the same as if someone claiming to be black nationalist came on here challenging us to hack his site and someone said "hey look, a real live nigger!". Even if the OP is an idiot and he is just trying to get the site hacked it doesn't mean it's OK to use racist terms.

By the way have any of the mods checked if the sites hosted on the DSL connection have the same IP as the OP?

calm down i dont think he purposely meant it racist .....

Well towelhead is a pretty well known slur, it's the same as if someone claiming to be black nationalist came on here challenging us to hack his site and someone said "hey look, a real live nigger!". Even if the OP is an idiot and he is just trying to get the site hacked it doesn't mean it's OK to use racist terms.

By the way have any of the mods checked if the sites hosted on the DSL connection have the same IP as the OP?

maby its cos im belgian but i actually still dont see a big deal ...

i wouldn't call a negroid or wotever the sientific term for the race is a nigger but i dont see the harm in it cos they call themselves that way aswell and call eachother that way.... (listened rap/hip-hop l8ely ?)

and that towel head doesn't sound like race binded ..... but a laugh bout the description as to how they dress .....

well over here we have a lot of tht kinda things with witch the others dont really mind as far as i kno ....

like hollanders r called cheese heads a lot (kaaskop)

germans rcalle moffen a lot (wich i cant really explain but i find it much more discriminating)

etc and i dont boubt that they have this kinda names for americans / ppl from england etc , and i dont recon it does anyone harm ...

btw did u kno that in belgium they tell a lot of jokes bout stupid hollanders

and hollanders tell the same jokes bout stupid belgians ....

seriously , 99,8% of all jokes are the same but with belgians and hollanders switched in it , ....

Offense? Get the fuck over it, the word only means what it means to you.

I'm a cracka. I have friends that are niggas, spics, chinks, towel-heads, and what ever other "offensive" names there are. I judge a person by their actions and personality.

I'm as while as they come, I am 40% Irish, 40% Norwegian, and 20% German.

No one bothers to mention the opression the Romans did to poor. It was not until Spartacus got the balls to start revolting that it changed.

No one botheres to mention the opression that the Spanish forced upon any of the Native peoples in the lands they conqoured.

No one botheres to mention the opression of the Irish and Chinese from the Rail Road industry when the United States started expanding West.

A person has certain features, including color of skin, because of evolution. For example: the Blacks have a wide nose and dark skin because of the immense heat in Africa.

Generalzations are funny, because it is what is seen most commonly amongst a group of people.

A person of charcter can laugh at themselves...

Well when you are among friends it's often obvious to them the context you mean something in, but when you are posting anonymously there's no way to tell someone who is joking from a real racist. Might be an idea to lay off the ethnic slurs.

Deal with it? That doesn't mean anything.

I think on a forum you should act as you would in real life; if you want people to respect you and unless you are a giant twat I doubt you would use words like that around strangers.

Congratulations, glad you think that way. Only problem is... you don't control what other people do, say or think. A person has the right to say what ever they want, no matter what the context. Personally I care if a person respects me or not, if someone doesn't like me, thats their issue, I don't want to be around them, so if its a big enough deal, I'll leave or just stay away from the person.

A actual hacker would take the Linux kernel and rewrite it so that it detects new hardware in real time properly, they would then give the Linux kernel the same (or better) hardware support that windows does now. A true hacker would then go about rewriting every packege avalable for there new Linux distro so that they are all 100% standaredised for there distrabution. There by creating the unlitmate killer linux distro (and Windows killer?). Do that and you will be a real hacker in my mind. Untill then, fuck off.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

mscertfuckwit.jpg

Fuckwit - A person who is not only lacking in clue but is apparently unable or unwilling to acquire clue even when handed it on a plate in generous portions.

Perfectly suits this dipshit.

I've always thought that your free to say exactly what you want, but so are other people to judge you on the basis of what you say. Simple deal really.

Amen

My thoery is, you can say what ever you want, but people have the right to bitch at ya, but you still have the right to bitch or refute back.