I hacked these web sites !!

mostakela

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe... its actually funny its been a while since ive seen someone brag about a deface... hehe little he knows, bragging = #1 reason you get caught while your doing something wrong.

And is safe to presume hes asking to hack websites that do not belong to him. Another assumption could be that he did a google search and copypasted someones old-defaced website.

hehe... its actually funny its been a while since ive seen someone brag about a deface... hehe little he knows, bragging = #1 reason you get caught while your doing something wrong.

You can't get caught for doing what you didn't do. He didn't do that, so he can't be caught.

You can't get caught for doing what you didn't do. He didn't do that, so he can't be caught.

Agree... but i didnt say he did it. :wink: just pointed out that "bragging" is no good.

So you vandalized a couple of websites big fucking deal I could teach a 8 year old to do that, it doesn’t make you a hacker, it makes you a little bitch with to much time on his hands.

Fucking learn to do something useful, if you don’t want to do something useful at least do something like write an interesting virus or worm.

http://www.imparimarte.dk/

http://www.implied.deum.dk/

if you are real hacker please hack my web sites baby : www.mostakela.com www.ye22.com

well, after some quick research, turns out that both of those sites you hacked share the same ip... meaning they are on the same webserver. But your a real hacker right? so lets give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are hosted by company who shares servers. Makes sense right? lets look at something else

~ $ nslookup (ip address hidden for privacy)

Server: (privacy)

Address: (privacy)#53

Non-authoritative answer:

(privacy).in-addr.arpa name = port364.ds1-soeb.adsl.cybercity.dk.

Big professional hosting company hosting on..... adsl....

heres my theory, this guy wants us to try to hack some sites he doesnt like for whatever reason. Next time you try that, i would suggest doing some homework before hand on how to make things look convincing.

heres my theory, this guy wants us to try to hack some sites he doesnt like for whatever reason. Next time you try that, i would suggest doing some homework before hand on how to make things look convincing.

you are correct, on the milw0rm forum he posted the same sites he said he "hacked" he also left a message telling anyone that has the balls to "hack" his forum. In fact he posted that about three times, before posting the sites he says he "hacked"

A actual hacker would take the Linux kernel and rewrite it so that it detects new hardware in real time properly, they would then give the Linux kernel the same (or better) hardware support that windows does now. A true hacker would then go about rewriting every packege avalable for there new Linux distro so that they are all 100% standaredised for there distrabution. There by creating the unlitmate killer linux distro (and Windows killer?). Do that and you will be a real hacker in my mind. Untill then, fuck off.