• Monster
    • Rockstar
    • Amp'd
    • 5 Hour Energy
    • Red Bull
    • Brain Toniq
    • Ick, those things will kill you
    • Something not listed here

I've been told that people with our persuasion exclusively drink Bawls.

Poppycock I say! I'd like to know what other people enjoy.

If it's for taste and value I personally have a love affair with Original Green Monster..., it's dreamy.

... but if it's energy I'm after, it's 5 Hour Energy. It's amazing how good those things make me feel. Even if it's a placebo, I don't care! The commercials totally apply to me: focus, energy, no crash, lasts forever, and it feels like I am extremely well rested.

I'll allow to select more than one if you really can't decide like myself...,

I'm not considering coffee..., even though I'm sure it's universally appreciated.

I only drink these types of drink with alcohol, same applies to orange juice and cool aide.

I've wondered how that would make one feel..., while Red Bull is pretty weak in terms of energy the combination must be a whirlwind for your body...

I've wondered how that would make one feel..., while Red Bull is pretty weak in terms of energy the combination must be a whirlwind for your body...

I too have wondered what a combination would be like... but my luck I would get the mixture wrong and my stomach would explode... haha... nice poll ;)

I personally like all the energy drinks, it depends what i will be doing afterwards or when i'm drinking it, or the reasons why i'm drinking a energy drink. If i'm about to got work, ill drink a 5 hour energy shot mixed with another drink, like Gatorade. Other wise, if i am just drinking it cause i wanna drink one, ill just pick one for the taste. And to me, they all have their own unique taste.

A 5 shot large americano from starbucks usually does the trick. Black, no sugar.

My boss (when I worked at a coffeeshop) told me it was illegal to serve someone more than eight shots of espresso cause it's against the FDA. Not sure if it was true or not.

You're in treacherous territory mister.

I'm quite partial to RedBull myself.

Liquid Fuel :D

Matt

I like the taste, but it always seems to be $1 more expensive than it should be <_<

That said, I wouldn't mind having Red Bull on tap in my apartment.

I only drink these types of drink with alcohol, same applies to orange juice and cool aide.

Mixing stimulants (caffeine, ginseng, guarana, etc.) with downers (alcohol) destroys your nervous system and liver. It can lead to heart attaches as well. (just thought I'd let everybody know)

My choice is usually either Rockstar or the original Monster. They never really have an effect on me though (fast metabolism maybe?)

Like Full Throttle... forgot that one.

Also drink Red Bull, don't care for Rockstar

I knew I was forgetting one majour brand.

Mixing stimulants (caffeine, ginseng, guarana, etc.) with downers (alcohol) destroys your nervous system and liver. It can lead to heart attaches as well. (just thought I'd let everybody know)

I was on my way to say the same thing. B careful kidz, mixing uppers and downers makes you go all-arounderz.

I only drink red bull for energy.

I DRINK COFFEE!!! black or with some 1/2 & 1/2.

about a pot does it for a little while with me.

I voted Rockstar, but Monster is just as good. Relentless is pretty decent to, as are V and Red Devil. Red Bull not so much, it might be "the" energy drink but it's certainly not the best. Also, Rockstar, Monster and Relentless all come in double-size cans for the same price tag, much better value than half a can of Red Bull.

Edit: Oh, and for mixing? Pernod and Red Bull. Pure club juice, keeps you nicely buzzed.

i dunno... never had alot of different energy drinks, except rockstar and monster (and a few others that I cant remember cause me thinks they are out of business) but it's been the opposite with me and rockstar/monster. Red bull (yah I know they are uber expensive, so I rarely ever buy them less I have to) just does it for me, a 24 oz does a little too much :L

If anyone leaves near a local University campus, University of Washington here, the Red Bull street teams are EVERYWHERE. Taking a small stroll down to the 'Ave you can score like 6-7 red bulls since the teams just need to get rid of em.

:blink:

My.

Dream.

Come.

True.