Shannon is hot!

ward

I'm not a teenager. I just think she's hot. Haven't seen many good looking women in the hacking community. I meant it as a compliment. I guess you guys have seen lot's of hot tech girls. Either way, the show's awesome.

well i don't know your experience with women but when you call a girl "hot" and you want to mean it as a compliment it actually means the opposite to them like their a piece of trash.

so if you want to compliment her say shes beautiful rather than hot.

and either way it's still creepy doing that over a website when youve probably never met her

well i don't know your experience with women but when you call a girl "hot" and you want to mean it as a compliment it actually means the opposite to them like their a piece of trash.

so if you want to compliment her say shes beautiful rather than hot.

and either way it's still creepy doing that over a website when youve probably never met her

guys shouldnt give advice about girls to other guys. dont know if you are a guy or not though lol. making assumptions. but anyway. there is no generalization you can make as to what is or is not a compliment. for example. my girlfriend takes "hot" to be as much of a compliment as "beautiful". this is not just for chicks either. and i use the word chicks as she doesnt find that offensive either.

as with everything dealing with people it varies from person to person and is decided by their opinion and nothing else.

but as i was saying. its not just for girls. its guys as well. for example the names nerd and geek are considered negative terms to most guys and gals alike. while i highly doubt anyone on this forum would take offense and has more than likely learned to embrace the terms and are proud of them

Idk i dont really use things like "hot" to describe girls that much just because thats just the ones i hang around.

to me the ones that like being called hot like it because they are getting attention and probably have low self esteems. I don't know if thats your girlfriend but that is how it is for all the ones i've seen.

As the ones i hang around with aren't snobby but they know they aren't ugly but more on the good looking side. and they don't like being called hot because like i said is kind of degrating to them so i just learned not to use it and ive met and dated a lot nicer better looking girls by not calling them hot and saying beautiful something that simple can change it.

http://hak5.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif Well, I think we can all agree that YES snubs is hot, pretty, etc. At least I agree anyways.... but ANYWHO! I dont think that anyone, even her cares at this point. I mean, this is like common knowledge. Why dont we just have a forum about how vista sucks ass.... oh yeah.. there is... tons of them... NVRMIND!

I like pancakes?

Thanks though :P