Shannon is hot!

ward

Pancakes = hot eg Hot pan cakes "Durn some of y'all city folk are stupider then Cousin Jethro."

I agree on the whole idea that the connotation of the word hot is left wide open to each individual just as much as any word. Yet I would argue there are many more words that could so be better applied to Snubs. Such as Gorgeous, Elegant, Stunning, Dazzling. I would dare say she could be categorized as non plus ultra.

Google it if you must but it should be apparent what I am saying there about Snubs.

Also Please do not take much of what I say too seriously because most of it is said in jest

& I have a fiancee who might get jealous.

I question why she just thanked creepy guys, for saying creepy things about her. Yikes.

could be because she understands that he is giving her a compliment and that because a guy can recognize beauty and attractiveness in a woman doesn't mean he is a creepy stalker.

I question why she just thanked creepy guys, for saying creepy things about her. Yikes.

could be because she understands that he is giving her a compliment and that because a guy can recognize beauty and attractiveness in a woman doesn't mean he is a creepy stalker.

The question is, why aren't people agreeing on how undeniably hot I am.

The question is, why aren't people agreeing on how undeniably hot I am.

There's some OTC remedies for Menopause, you might want to look into that.